By: Anonymous: Vincent ()  Wednesday, 23 July 2014 @ 01:57 PM ICT (Read 2239 times)  

Hi everyone,
I was pretty interrested to get a Stallion Centaur 150, with a deep dream to get the SR400, but the importation taxes scared me a bit, i was wondering... Did a 100% thai bike will be subject to any additionnal taxes, and will the shop can take care of the immatriculation plate and green book?
Sorry if my question may be confused but i would love to get the feedback of thoses who already get a stroke on it and get them one by them-self, Thank a million for sharing me your experiences and see you soon on the road.

( i also share those littles guy pages who make a great job on thoses bikes, the Deus inspired Zeus Team and their incredible marketing materials ; zeus-custom.com/ ) Enjoy !!!

V.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 23 July 2014 @ 03:51 PM ICT  

With the Stallion Centaur 150 you not have to worry about any additional import tax.

They have currently two Stallion Centaur 150 models, the first is the Stallion Sport Classic Centaur 150 which will cost 59,900 THB and the second is the Stallion Centaur Classic which will cost a bit more... if I remember correct a few thousand THB more...

The prices are the suggested retail prices, so it's possible that you find some cheaper or if you're far from Bangkok they could be a bit higher. Most dealers who sell motorcycles like the Stallion Centaur 150 have the registration fee included....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Vincent ()  Wednesday, 23 July 2014 @ 05:09 PM ICT  

@News

Thanks yoouuu !!! And about this Green Book? Should it be as well more easy to get one?

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 24 July 2014 @ 09:46 AM ICT  

Quote by: Vincent

@News

Thanks yoouuu !!! And about this Green Book? Should it be as well more easy to get one?

The greenbook comes with the license plate, it's what you call the registration papers. You probably get this after maximum 30 days after you bought the bike.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association