By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Thursday, 15 April 2010 @ 11:18 AM ICT (Read 10894 times)  

I am not quite sure if any of the Companies you listed actually manufactures a Cub -style bike such as the retro. The Tiger Retro shouldn't really be compared to Honda wave alike bikes ...it's a class on its own and this is what makes the retro very desirable to some of the classic bike/old-timer fans.

On the other hand the points you mentioned are very important and accurate...warranty and service is all right here in Thailand.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 15 April 2010 @ 11:33 AM ICT  

I completely agree that the quality of most cheap motorcycles from China is nothing you could compare to the Tiger Retro 110. But with the 29,800 Baht the Tiger Retro 110 is the cheapest not Chinese build motorcycle available in Thailand.

And with Tiger's 3-year warranty you can be sure that Tiger is solid made from quality materials. We asked a few people on the Bangkok Motorshow and they would consider a Tiger Retro not only for the cute retro style but also for its low price and 3-year warranty.

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Sam ()  Thursday, 15 April 2010 @ 03:11 PM ICT  

I love the Tiger Retro 110 bike, it is also available with sidecar.

By: Anonymous: Cob ()  Thursday, 15 April 2010 @ 08:22 PM ICT  

The Stallion Buddy 105 also cost only 29,500 bht. And is a cub style motorcycle

By: news (offline)  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 07:00 AM ICT  

You completely right, the Stallion motorcycles are even cheaper than the Tiger Retro 110. But I belief that the Stallion is not made in Thailand nor is it build in China. Still it can be a good alternative for somebody looking for a budget Cub-style 105cc motorcycle.

I can vaguely remember that the Stallion motorcycles also come with 3-year warranty, but this can be a mistake...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 02:04 PM ICT  

just tried to lookup the Stallion Buddy 105 here:
Click on image to open

and with all honesty...this looks like some honda wave remake, butnot like Cub style bike to me...maybe you meant something else?

By: news (offline)  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 03:01 PM ICT  

I stand corrected, it needs not much study to see that the Stallion Buddy 105 looks more like a Honda Wave motorcycle. The Tiger Retro 110 looks more like the popular motorcycle model, Honda Cub series, predecessor model of the Honda Wave.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Buddy 105 ()  Wednesday, 27 July 2011 @ 02:42 PM ICT  

The Stallion Buddy motorcycles are build in Thailand by Millenium Motor Co Ltd.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association