By: Anonymous: CB ()  Friday, 26 February 2010 @ 08:21 PM ICT (Read 7095 times)  

I am interested in a motorcycle I saw at Teera Motorcycles, but a buddy told me that I better look somewhere else to buy my motorcycle.

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 27 February 2010 @ 12:05 AM ICT  

Honestly we need to say we never bought a motorcycle from them, but we did some business buying accessories. When we bought an exhaust system for one bike they where very helpful and give advice on how to install it, and told us pointer for problems we probably would face, the information was very helpful.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: John (offline)  Wednesday, 03 March 2010 @ 07:23 PM ICT  

You need to post all the old mail from 2008-2009 about Teera motorcycles so CB can get a better idea about this company.
John

John

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 04 March 2010 @ 10:02 AM ICT  

He John,

We removed a few post regarding Teera Motorcycles, they where over 2-years old and Teera Motorcycle requested that we removed them. They also indicated that they improved themselves.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Saturday, 12 June 2010 @ 06:45 AM ICT  

Hello,

Buyers beware!!!!!!!!

I had a bike built by Pok at teera motorcycles in Bangkok. I payed over 750000 baht.

The bike was built very badly. I brought the bike back to him three times, and even payed for his mechanic to come to my house to try and get things right. Still to no satisfaction. The bike would not go faster then 90 km. When it reached this speed it would speed wabble like crazy. The belt trans that he charged me 90k baht to install had huge problems. The front tire wheel bearings were buggered. The carbs when took apart were very dirty.

So all I good get from Pok is your bike is speacial and will never be perfect.

I finaly took the bike to red barron to see if they would fix the bike right. They asked me where I bought the bike and I told them teera motorcycles. There responce was polite but firm. Please take that bike off there property and they were affraid the bike may be not legal. Even when presentedthe book I was told there is a good chance that the book was fake.

So I left red barron and tried three other shops in bkk to get the same responce from them as well! Leaving me with one choice to find place out side off bkk that doesn't know Pok, teera motorcycles or there work.

Now that I have somone looking after the work and they have pointed out so many problems besides the above mentioned.

Now the paint job that he has doneis much of the same story. I paid over 90k for that as well and everything is rusted on the frame. I brought the bike back to him and he charged me to replace the rusty bolts. Once again he tells me my bike is special and these things happen.

He does have warrenty but it is on his time. A one day job took pok three weeks.

He has lied and cheated me, pok threatens that if I post this on the Internet he would have me kicked out of the country. This is his scare tactic to get me to hide what he has done to me.

So with please beware of this motorcycle shop. If I knew of a Thai better business buerou I would report This. Pok and Alex are conartists and don't deserve to sell motorbikes in Thailand. There shop should be closed for fraud as far as I am concerned.

By: Anonymous: Ripped off by teera motorcycles ()  Saturday, 07 August 2010 @ 04:39 PM ICT  

Does anyone have any advise on where I can go in Thailand to get help for getting ripped off by pok and Alex from Teera Motorcycles? I have pictures, all conversations, and all documents. Top it all off I paid 85000 baht for white plates and book and come to find out they are bogus! Any help would be great!

By: Anonymous: i am pok (TPmotor) ()  Saturday, 28 May 2011 @ 05:39 PM ICT  

Patrick don't let anyone misunderstand about me.

you must say all real things not to blame me all

ALL what i did that come from your order and i also already explain the result after you order but you still insist to pish me to do that. COME ON!!! say the real thing to all riders

By: Anonymous: i am pok (TPmotor) ()  Saturday, 28 May 2011 @ 05:47 PM ICT  

If you think i do bad. You can go to police and sue to me if i am not good ok?

i told you many times if the work still not good. I am ready to wait you bring the bike back to me all the times with no charge but you said no. I don't know how to solve that because you did not bring the bike to me.

ALso i really disappoint that you cheat me 25000 B but i still ok. but you cheat and you still blame me on the internet. I am sad to here that. I can show all documents to people on this site.

you built the bike with special bike. you change transmission from chain to belt and want to drive 150-180 km???? impossible you can ark anywhere. you can drive to 90 km/hr that is perfect you know. this bike should drive slow not fast because it's handmade bike.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association