By: agogohome (offline)  Tuesday, 25 September 2012 @ 09:03 AM ICT (Read 2358 times)  

"Yes", I know I could go ask a dealer....that involves some travelling Laughing Out Loud

agogohome

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 25 September 2012 @ 09:09 AM ICT  

For Thailand the Suzuki Raider 150R is our of the collection.

Currently Suzuki Thailand sells the Suzuki Nex, Suzuki Jelato, Suzuki Shogun, Suzuki Hayate, Suzuki Skydrive, and the Suzuki Smash.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: agogohome (offline)  Tuesday, 25 September 2012 @ 09:26 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

For Thailand the Suzuki Raider 150R is our of the collection.

Currently Suzuki Thailand sells the Suzuki Nex, Suzuki Jelato, Suzuki Shogun, Suzuki Hayate, Suzuki Skydrive, and the Suzuki Smash.

I'll take that as 'no' then. Shame really; you'd have thought it would be in demand with such a good specification and price. Thanks for the quick reply...and sorry for posting it in the wrong section Roll Eyes

agogohome

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 25 September 2012 @ 09:39 AM ICT  

The Suzuki Raider 150R was indeed a special motorcycle, it was even faster than the Honda CBR150R, and while we have seen the Honda CBR150R return with a PGM-FI (fuel injection) we still have to wait and see what Suzuki Thailand will do with any motorcycles over 125cc...

Some people, who have some knowledge, are saying that Suzuki Thailand will introduce the Suzuki Inazuma 250 soon... but in reality we have to wait and seen if that is going to happen... In the past people also suggested that Suzuki Thailand would introduce the Suzuki TU250X, something what also didn't happen...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association