36 posts :: Page 3 of 3
By: Anonymous: Haks ()  Friday, 21 January 2011 @ 11:53 PM ICT  

For storage, comfort and the looks, i would recommend the PCX. But performance wise, Yamaha Nouvo is faster. Hits 100km easly and wants more. I heard that PCX have a speed limiter. I have tested mine and at around 105km, speed cuts on and off. Its a straggle to get to 100, maybe its because of its size and this bike creates a lot of wind. My bike is at 4000km now, decided to change fuel from 91 Benzine to 95 Gasahol. Engine doesnt sound the same anymore but performance is i would say %40 better. For its size, i wish PCX was 150cc.

By: Anonymous: Professor ()  Monday, 27 February 2012 @ 03:45 PM ICT  

I am looking for a motorcycle or scooter as I cannot make a decision on manual gear or automatic. I would use it for commuting to my work which is about 5 kilometer from my apartment in downtown Bangkok.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 02 March 2012 @ 11:40 AM ICT  

Quote by: Professor

I am looking for a motorcycle or scooter as I cannot make a decision on manual gear or automatic. I would use it for commuting to my work which is about 5 kilometer from my apartment in downtown Bangkok.

It's always difficult to recommend a two-wheeler to somebody who you not know, but if you ride daily about 5 kilometers in city traffic I would probably would buy a scooter. Nothing beats a scooter in city heavy traffic...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Lek ()  Tuesday, 10 July 2012 @ 04:06 PM ICT  

thinking of buying a Yamaha TTX anybody knows if they are any good?

By: Anonymous: Walter Ego ()  Monday, 17 September 2012 @ 03:07 PM ICT  

I would love to hear more feedback about this bike. I have two Mios and found them to be super reliable bikes. Now I ride a CBR250 for longer rides and would like to get a scooter to replace the Mios. I have found it hard to find discussion in English on these bikes. I do hope someone answers the OPs question. If anyone could post some stats as well liek engine sizes availabe, tyres (does it come with your choice of street or Knobbys etc) , colours, most importantly PRICE? The bike looks great.
Any information guys?

By: Anonymous: ChangLight ()  Monday, 17 December 2012 @ 05:02 PM ICT  

Quote by: Walter Ego

I would love to hear more feedback about this bike. I have two Mios and found them to be super reliable bikes. Now I ride a CBR250 for longer rides and would like to get a scooter to replace the Mios. I have found it hard to find discussion in English on these bikes. I do hope someone answers the OPs question. If anyone could post some stats as well liek engine sizes availabe, tyres (does it come with your choice of street or Knobbys etc) , colours, most importantly PRICE? The bike looks great.
Any information guys?

Everybody seems to speaks positive about the new Honda Click 125i

36 posts :: Page 3 of 3
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 173 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association