23 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: Anonymous: JAVIER ()  Thursday, 24 February 2011 @ 09:05 PM ICT  

The same discussion can be found here Bangkok Motorcycles rental

By: Anonymous: dee ()  Wednesday, 15 June 2011 @ 07:57 PM ICT  

you can rent automatic scooter/motorbikes from Motorbike Rentals Bangkok tel +66811411619 (english) cost is 250 bht /day or 1500 per week for a Yamaha Fino they deliver to your hotel room 24 hrs day/7 days a week

By: rocketass (offline)  Wednesday, 15 June 2011 @ 08:17 PM ICT  

Quote by: dee

you can rent automatic scooter/motorbikes from Motorbike Rentals Bangkok tel +66811411619 (english) cost is 250 bht /day or 1500 per week for a Yamaha Fino they deliver to your hotel room 24 hrs day/7 days a week

wow, that´s expensive.

Italjet Dragster 180
Aprilia SR 125 Harada

rocketass

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Jame ()  Tuesday, 26 July 2011 @ 01:21 PM ICT  

Quote by: rocketass

Quote by: dee

wow, that´s expensive.

• คูปองนี้ใช้สำหรับโปรโมชั่น เลือกตามแพ็กเกจที่กำหนดเท่านั้น
  • KAWASAKI KLX. 250 cc. (2วัน) = คูปอง + 800 ฿ (จากราคาปกติ 2,000฿+)
  • KAWASAKI DTRACKER. 250 cc. (2วัน) = คูปอง + 800 ฿ จากราคาปกติ 2,000฿+)
  • KAWASAKI Er6n. 650 cc. (2วัน) = คูปอง + 1,500 ฿ (จากราคาปกติ 3,200฿+)
  • KAWASAKI Versys. 650cc. (2วัน) = คูปอง + 1,900 ฿ (จากราคาปกติ 3,600฿+)
  • กรุณาชำระค่าใช้จ่ายส่วนต่างกับทางร้านโดยตรง ในวันแรกของการเช่า
  • สำหรับเงื่อนไขในการเช่ารถต่างๆ สามารถดูเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ Bangkok Motorcycle Rentals
  • สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โทร. 088-672-9229
อ่านคำถามที่พบบ่อยเกี่ยวกับข้อเสนอ เบื้องต้น

By: Anonymous: Danny ()  Friday, 16 December 2011 @ 11:02 AM ICT  

This is an old post, but it comes out when you look for a motorbike in Bangkok, so it seems interesting to give the information in here.

There is now a motorbike renter in bangkok. Them name is Bangkok Bikes Rental, they have bikes in perfect conditions and a very cool and good service.
I rented a New Versys 2012 from them 3 weeks ago, they are very cool and my trip with them bike was fantastic.

Go have a look on them website ... you will find what you want.

Cheers

By: andyc (offline)  Friday, 16 December 2011 @ 05:20 PM ICT  

Just get on a bus and spend 1 or 2 nights in Pattaya if you are on a budget you can rent there a lot easier,come out of the airport spend a day relaxing on the beach then look for a bike,good and bad places there,who wants to stay in Bangkok when you can have the beach with a 2 hour drive ,Taxi ,but if budget bus is dirt cheap and at the airport as well,people please stop moaning no where in Bangkok ,you comeout of airport you drive anywhere in Bangkok you have a long trip,quicker Jomtien or Pattaya

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Emmy ()  Sunday, 05 February 2012 @ 12:32 PM ICT  

my bf had to rent from this shop.there has nice motorbike and good service. you can check at -- URL removed --

- - - - - - - - - -

You can find Bangkok Motorbike Rentals and other rental companies in our Website Directory in the Motorcycle for Rent topic

By: Anonymous: Terry Mufflet ()  Saturday, 24 March 2012 @ 10:59 AM ICT  

Hi Everyone,

I see some information in here about "Bangkok Motorbike Rentals", I've tried many times to have bikes from them, they never know about them availabilities, always have to wait, they never gave me the service I wanted. I don't know if it is a fake company or if they are just unskilled, but it does not look like reliable.

On the other side, like Danny says above, "BANGKOK BIKES RENTAL", are professionnal, have better prices, good service, good bikes and availability. I used them many times and I've always been satisfied.

That's only my own experience

23 posts :: Page 2 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 173 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association