22 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: Anonymous: Mikky ()  Saturday, 28 March 2009 @ 09:30 PM ICT  

The exhaust outlet at the engine is identical, you only need to adjust the pipe a bit.

By: avalancer (offline)  Wednesday, 01 April 2009 @ 09:01 PM ICT  

basically...can Raider racing CDI been fitted to FXR?...
how bout the wiring system?...should it be customized?...

avalancer

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Russell (offline)  Wednesday, 08 June 2011 @ 01:21 PM ICT  

Hi i'm from the Philippines and i was wondering if you could help me out with my problem. I was looking for a person whom i can buy Thailand engine for Suzuki raider 150 which is design for drag racing (400 mtrs.) B'coz here in the Philippines also spare parts they sell which now i'm looking for whole engine which is designed for drag racing. So if you have any friends from Thailand who sell engine can you give me his contact email so i can reach him or even a mechanic from Thailand who can gave some knowledge in modifying my Suzuki raider 150.
Thanks very much appreciated

Russell

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Edge ()  Sunday, 09 November 2014 @ 01:54 PM ICT  

Quote by: Thanin

If you want more power improvement, then you need to get into rebuilding your engine with performance parts as sport camshaft, and unlimited CDI.

The Suzuki FU150, in Thailand better known as the Suzuki Raider 150, is one of the motorcycles with plenty of performance parts available. The limit is basically what your money limit is...

I can see plenty of parts in The Philippines.
eg. www.facebook.com/partszone.moto.corp
Ironically, a lot of those parts are made in Thailand by Racing Boy.

Can you tell us where we can buy these parts in Thailand?

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 09 November 2014 @ 02:20 PM ICT  

Quote by: Edge

Quote by: Thanin

If you want more power improvement, then you need to get into rebuilding your engine with performance parts as sport camshaft, and unlimited CDI.

The Suzuki FU150, in Thailand better known as the Suzuki Raider 150, is one of the motorcycles with plenty of performance parts available. The limit is basically what your money limit is...

I can see plenty of parts in The Philippines.
eg. www.facebook.com/partszone.moto.corp
Ironically, a lot of those parts are made in Thailand by Racing Boy.

Can you tell us where we can buy these parts in Thailand?

You can buy all parts for the Suzuki Raider 150 at any Suzuki dealer in Thailand, sure some maybe not have all parts on stock, but they can order them from Suzuki Thailand with delivery in less than a week.

To make it easier to communicate with a Suzuki dealer it's best that you download the parts catalog for the Suzuki Raider 150 and clearly specify the part numbers of the parts you want to order.

You can download the Suzuki Raider 150 parts catalog here:

- Suzuki Raider 150R Parts Catalog (English)

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Edge ()  Sunday, 09 November 2014 @ 04:46 PM ICT  

Thank you for the quick response and the link for the standard parts catalogue.

However, I thought you were talking about performance parts as you mentioned "sport camshaft and unlimited CDi".

Such parts are readily available in The Philippines and I believe in Malaysia and Indonesia too., but I can't find them in Thailand, despite many of them being manufactured here.
If you check the PartZone Facebook link I gave www.facebook.com/partszone.moto.corp you'll see the sort of parts I mean - unfortunately I can't get them to reply to my enquiries and they only seem to wholesale.
I've brought a few parts back eg rear set footrests, fork brace and fender eliminator and they're mostly made by Racing Boy in Thailand.

So, are you able to help us find performance parts in Thailand please?

By: Anonymous: Edge ()  Sunday, 09 November 2014 @ 04:52 PM ICT  

Maybe this link is better to show what I mean :-

www.facebook.com/partszone.moto.corp/media_set?set=a.523257141114088.1073741868.100002894210146&type=1

22 posts :: Page 2 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 170 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association