Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Thursday, August 21 2014 @ 07:17 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  General Discussion >  Motorcycle Rumors and New Models New Topic Post Reply
 New Honda 250cc motorcycle spotted in Bangkok
First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last    |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Original Photographer ()  Friday, October 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Original Photographer

Quote by: Original Photographer

Quote by: Spy

I toke this pictures with my mobile phone, sorry for the low quality... The pictures where taken near the Honda factory and the two people clearly worked for Honda as they had some uniform on with Honda logo's

Richard, You're a liar!!!!

You didn't take these pictures!! and they certainly weren't taken in Bangkok, or near any factory!!

The 2 pic's you've posted are part of a group of 4 pictures that were taken during filming, in a small coastal town called Krabi with final shooting taking place on the island of Phuket, of the new advertising campaign for the new CBR250R. The third picture, which you seem to have neglected to post is of a film crew shooting footage of the new bike as it passes in front of them. The fourth picture is a close up of the exposed front wheel as it was being covered up during a break in filming. The picture of the front wheel/front end of the bike was to try and get a close up of the exhaust configuration to see if was a single or twin cylindered engine.

Three of the four pictures are on Thaivisa.com

The riders were actors/riders and the 'uniform' are motorcycle jackets from Hondas premium merchandise range, which we have been assured will be featured in their forth coming brochure.

All four pictures are currently with Motorcycle News (MCN) Uk!!!!!

My apologies Richard.

SPY, YOU ARE THE LYING PR1CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ i forgot to mention the the riders are actually male and female, the female was the pillion. The bike is already branded and liveried as a CBR 250R.

By: Richard (offline)  Saturday, October 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM ICT  
Richard

Quote by: Spy

I toke this pictures with my mobile phone, sorry for the low quality... The pictures where taken near the Honda factory and the two people clearly worked for Honda as they had some uniform on with Honda logo's

Richard, You're a liar!!!!

You didn't take these pictures!! and they certainly weren't taken in Bangkok, or near any factory!!

The 2 pic's you've posted are part of a group of 4 pictures that were taken during filming, in a small coastal town called Krabi with final shooting taking place on the island of Phuket, of the new advertising campaign for the new CBR250R. The third picture, which you seem to have neglected to post is of a film crew shooting footage of the new bike as it passes in front of them. The fourth picture is a close up of the exposed front wheel as it was being covered up during a break in filming. The picture of the front wheel/front end of the bike was to try and get a close up of the exhaust configuration to see if was a single or twin cylindered engine.

Three of the four pictures are on Thaivisa.com

The riders were actors/riders and the 'uniform' are motorcycle jackets from Hondas premium merchandise range, which we have been assured will be featured in their forth coming brochure.

All four pictures are currently with Motorcycle News (MCN) Uk!!!!!

My apologies Richard.

SPY, YOU ARE THE LYING PR1CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ i forgot to mention the the riders are actually male and female, the female was the pillion. The bike is already branded and liveried as a CBR 250R.

I have seen the pictures on Thai visa, but please can you explain why the pictures here are posted on 12/October/2010 at 06:34 in the morning and on Thai visa the pictures where posted on the same day at 13:46 (7.12 hours later).

I cannot authenticate the pictures as I cannot see any markings or signs, also I have looked at MCN uk and cannot find them there also. So it's hard to select which story I actual believe.... The rumor go's that we will know everything after the Honda Scoopy-i Anniversary Party on the 30th this month, so lets see what happens there....

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: Original Photographer ()  Saturday, October 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM ICT  
Anonymous: Original Photographer

Due to some words used, we cannot allow the original posting. But we can say that the original posted pictures where very like not taken by the one who started this tread.

With kind regards, Maintenance

Bad language is not tolerated on this forum, be polite and respect another Forum Rules.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, October 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM ICT  
news

And hereby the only official photo of the new 2011 Honda CBR150R with PGM-FI (fuel-injection). Honda CBR

Click on the Honda CBR150R picture to enlarge it.
Click on the Honda CBR150R picture to enlarge it.

The 2011 Honda CBR150R fuel-injection will be a available in two colors and one 3-color (Red, White,Blue) paint job
The 2011 Honda CBR150R fuel-injection will be a available in two colors and one 3-color (Red, White,Blue) paint job

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: REDDY (offline)  Thursday, October 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM ICT  
REDDY

So now the ultimate question is, "How much will one go for?"
Heard rumors the pricing was going to be similar to that of the old model, at around 65k -70k.
Others are saying it will go for around 75k-80k.

Attached, in three delicious flavors Thumbup:

More info on the APHonda website. Heads up Firefox users, the CBR150 page does not open properly on Firefox.

Forum Junior
Junior

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
By: Richard (offline)  Thursday, October 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM ICT  
Richard

Quote by: REDDY

So now the ultimate question is, "How much will one go for?"
Heard rumors the pricing was going to be similar to that of the old model, at around 65k -70k.
Others are saying it will go for around 75k-80k.

I think that Honda will stay in the 65 to 70k range. To much of a price hike and they will lose the whole target market.

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

Profile Email    
By: taichiplanet (offline)  Thursday, October 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM ICT  
taichiplanet

On the JRMotor website it states the price as THB 75,900 for the CBR150

Honda prices

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

Profile Email Website  
By: Anonymous: Heazille ()  Sunday, December 05 2010 @ 04:01 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Heazille

Just a few Photos from the Motor Expo 2010 Bangkok.

Sorry about the cars BUT several photos of the CBR250 launched at the show.

Available from this month.

100k Baht & 115 Baht for ABS

Cheers
Richard

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/h ... 20Bangkok/

By: monoguy (offline)  Sunday, December 05 2010 @ 04:57 PM ICT  
monoguy

Does Cbr150 and Cbr250 look alike? i am confuse. i did once saw a new CBR on the road. weird is that, the bike that i saw have no lic plate. but from the accerate. it dun seems like a 150cc bike...

Jeffrey

Forum Junior
Junior

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last

All times are ICT. The time is now 07:17 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,423 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER