Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Monday, July 07 2014 @ 04:13 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  General Discussion >  Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance New Topic Post Reply
 Honda CBR 125 R to 195cc - Models 04-06
First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last    |  Printable Version
By: news (offline)  Tuesday, November 18 2008 @ 08:09 AM ICT  
news

Hi Mic,

I belief that ThaiDesign give two names, which if you search by Google you find the website. This forum blocks postings which have URL's inside.

This is because we are a public forum, which means everybody can post without the need to login first, if we allowed URL's in postings, huge amounts of SPAM postings will soon make our forum useless.

We get daily about 10,000 spam posting 'attempts' on the forum alone, it is expected that this will also increase as we now also host our own Motorcycle Classifieds Advertising. classifieds/index.php

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +31

Profile Email Website  
By: edwin garcia (offline)  Monday, December 01 2008 @ 07:40 PM ICT  
edwin garcia

Quote by: mic

On this forum, I see a lot of questions about where to buy racing parts for CBR 125-150, Raider 150, Yamaha etc... But never see any answer.
Is it a legend about racing parts produced in Thailand or nobody is willing to have business?

hi mic,

you can visit the website Akunar links/index.php?category=Motorcycle_Parts they have every performance parts of all the motorcycles you have mentioned

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: ANDREW ()  Saturday, January 03 2009 @ 07:44 PM ICT  
Anonymous: ANDREW

Hi there im from the uk and im looking in to fitting a 195 kit to my cbr 125. but i can not find anywhere who sell it here ?? can anyone help me out ? does anyone know a website etc that i can order one from ?? thanks andy.

By: Anonymous: Jared ()  Tuesday, March 09 2010 @ 09:23 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Jared

Hi everyone, I would like to know wat I could do to my CBR125 to make it faster. . Like changing parts and I want to know What exhaust pipe will b best for my bike please email me your suggestion rather then post them . .

email me at

Thanx

By: Matty (offline)  Wednesday, March 10 2010 @ 06:14 AM ICT  
Matty

The best way to upgrage the power of a cbr125 is go to a honda dealer and trade up to a cbr600 you will get better engine life, the gearbox, clutch, cooling system and everything else is engineered to take the extra power.
Converting a 125 to a 150-197cc motor is only going to stress all the other components of the bike not designed for this added power.
If u want a 250cc keep your 125cc in near standard condition, (modified bikes are worth less money even with $1000sss of dollars spent on hot ups mainly due to the fact it is guaranteed they have been ridden very hard.) Save your money and upgrade to a bigger bike if u want more power. It will save u money in the long term.

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: UKCBR125 ()  Wednesday, March 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM ICT  
Anonymous: UKCBR125

I agree, the best power upgrade is a motorcycle model upgrade. If you ride a CBR125 you need to understand that the bike was designed for what a 125cc can offer on acceleration and stopping power. Changing the bike to 200cc you will increase the acceleration power, which puts undesigned stress on the chassis, transmission, engine parts, and final chain drive, and sprockets. And then we not even talk about the stopping power.

Also in many countries where the CBR125R is sold, it is sold as a learner bike – changing it to 200cc would make it illegal – you can loose your motorcycle 'drivers' permit before you even get a full license or your motorcycle gets confiscated by the authorities, or even worse you loose your drivers permit and the bike gets confiscated...

Just learn on your learner bike, keep it stock and trade it in when you want to upgrade. A stock Honda CBR125R is more worth then a highly modified and raced one. Honda dealers often do not touch learner bikes which are modified.

By: Anonymous: Mangaliso Gongxeca ()  Sunday, September 05 2010 @ 04:49 AM ICT  
Anonymous: Mangaliso Gongxeca

Looking for a beaut of a Honda CBR 125, if possible with nice extra's like performance enhancers, led lips/tape on the wheel, must be in good condition (good service record et cetra) and be a recent model. Negotiable from R16 000. e-mail me at . Thanx.

By: Anonymous: Derek ()  Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Derek

Aling Honda CBR 150 R " Red Devil " Slide Show Part 2

Aling will show how to increase the power of your CBR in several videos

His bike will do 178 KM /hr

By: Anonymous: Huy ()  Saturday, January 08 2011 @ 01:46 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Huy

Hi there,

I have a Honda CB125 which I want to upgrade to 150cc, maybe a new head and a new cam and certainly any things you have to make it go faster

regards

Guy

New Topic Post Reply

First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last

All times are ICT. The time is now 04:13 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 2,652 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER