Sign Up! Login Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand Monday, 26 November 2012 @ 12:41 AM ICT

Motorcycle Forum Thailand > General Discussion > Motorcycle Q&A New Topic Post Reply
 The Story of getting a Green-Book
 |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Chang Noi () on Wednesday, 14 July 2010 @ 06:15 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Chang Noi

Today was scheduled to pickup the Green Book at the DLT in bkk but when I was there the (middleman) contact person said "Mai mi" and "Call your motorbike shop". And the motorbike shop said "It is at the DLT". Then suddenly someone else calls me "I arrange the Green Book for you, but I am upcountry can you come back monday" .... Noooooooooooo!!!

Then a lot of weird stories are being told and I think "The Green Book is ready and it is at the DLT but someone did make his commision yet" so I play the stupid falang and go to the information desk and show them the copy of the Green Book "Where my Green Book?". The sweet girl takes me to another guy with a computer and he writes her an ID-number and name. We then walk into a kind of manager of the DLT office (I see them a bit talking) and there is my Green Book with all the correct stamps (as far as I know). I have to sign for receiving (nobody asks for my ID) and of I go with my Green Book.

Lesson learned? Yes next time I will just do it all myself!

By: Anonymous: Simon () on Wednesday, 14 July 2010 @ 06:49 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Simon

So Chiang Noi, when do you going to open your own “I help you with your Green Book” office?

By: taichiplanet (offline) on Wednesday, 14 July 2010 @ 08:34 PM ICT  
taichiplanet

Great story Chiang Noi, glad it worked out for you in the end. I've got a mate with a Harley who had 'connections' (you know the ones; friend of a friend high up in the Dept), was promised 3 months and after a year he gave it up as a bad joke and cancelled it.

I just bought a brand new run-of-the-mill Wave today, ETA for the Greenbook is 3 months; go figure. What a system!!!!

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

Sin City LOS

Profile Email Website PM
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 12:41 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

ABS Brakes on Sportsbikes? A Good Things or Not?

•  No, they add too much weight
  •  Yes, they're obviously a good thing
  •  Yes, as long you can turn them off
  •  No, I prefer the feel of normal brakes
  •  No, I don't need them
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 297 votes | 6 comments

Events

There are no upcoming events

Advertising

My Account