18 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: news (offline)  Thursday, 17 April 2014 @ 12:40 PM ICT  

Quote by: Ryan

Quote by: news

Thanks for the parts catalog.....but where can I order parts from. I've looked on the Lifan site and there is no way to order parts.

Anybody know where I can order parts online (or otherwise)? I'm in Pattaya.

Thanks,

Ryan

In Thailand we never see anybody selling online parts for the Lifan LF200GY-5. You can contact Lifan Thailand by telephone 02-8945-940 or 02-894-5941 (probably you need somebody who speaks Thai to get connected with a English speaking person).

or visit them at : 73, 75, 77, 79 Soi Rama 2 Soi 30 Road Rama2 Bangmod Chomthong Bangkok 10150

Thanks,
I've found some other "agents" as well. They are on the Lifan Thailand website....here

www.lifanthailand.com/agent.html

I'll call them and see if I can sort something out!

Yes of course you can also order Lifan parts from Lifan dealers. But from experience and speediness we always advice people to order parts direct from Lifan HQ.

If you order from a Lifan dealer it's possible that the dealer will wait to place the order of the part you need until he needs more parts so he can reduce the delivery cost. (This is something you will see at many motorcycle dealerships in Thailand, not only Lifan).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Ryan ()  Thursday, 17 April 2014 @ 01:06 PM ICT  

Thanks for the parts catalog.....but where can I order parts from. I've looked on the Lifan site and there is no way to order parts.

Thanks,

Ryan

In Thailand we never see anybody selling online parts for the Lifan LF200GY-5. You can contact Lifan Thailand by telephone 02-8945-940 or 02-894-5941 (probably you need somebody who speaks Thai to get connected with a English speaking person).

or visit them at : 73, 75, 77, 79 Soi Rama 2 Soi 30 Road Rama2 Bangmod Chomthong Bangkok 10150

Thanks,
I've found some other "agents" as well. They are on the Lifan Thailand website....here

www.lifanthailand.com/agent.html

I'll call them and see if I can sort something out!

Yes of course you can also order Lifan parts from Lifan dealers. But from experience and speediness we always advice people to order parts direct from Lifan HQ.

If you order from a Lifan dealer it's possible that the dealer will wait to place the order of the part you need until he needs more parts so he can reduce the delivery cost. (This is something you will see at many motorcycle dealerships in Thailand, not only Lifan).

That's great information, thanks. I was going to call the dealer first, as it would be quite strange at home to directly call a manufacturing facility! ...waiting for a Thai friend to get here...then put in the call. I'll leave an update when I get something sorted.

By: Anonymous: Red Ride Rentals ()  Tuesday, 22 April 2014 @ 08:16 AM ICT  

Thanks,

Ryan

Why don't you try going to the Lifan dealer. I have 3 lifan bikes and everytime I go to the local dealer they have had the part in stock no matter how obscure. And always at a very good price

And the line about waiting for them to do a parts order is simply rubbish

18 posts :: Page 2 of 2