Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Thursday, August 21 2014 @ 06:47 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  Motorcycle Manufacturers >  Tiger Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 Tiger Boxer 250 RS
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Simon ()  Wednesday, December 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM ICT (Read 6909 times)  
Anonymous: Simon

I read the article about the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and was wondering where I can see one. Anybody knows if they have a dealer in Bangkok Sukhumvit area?

By: Anonymous: Rod ()  Wednesday, December 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Rod

As with Simon, I would like to know where to view the Boxer 250RS, but in Chiang Mai. I have seen a Tiger dealer with just scooters, so possibly they could bring one in from elsewhere in Thailand. Also, since it is over 200cc, would it be subject to the exorbitant fees that must be paid for larger motorcycles in Thailand? Price?? Thanks in advance.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, December 10 2008 @ 05:28 PM ICT  
news

I not know any Tiger dealers, but I can answer the 200cc question. The Thai government changed the old 200cc rule to 250cc as being a more uniform ASEAN standard.

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: Anonymous: Alter ()  Monday, December 15 2008 @ 06:25 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Alter

Hi there....
I have spoken to one of the managers at Tiger Mot. Thailand a few months ago and
in fact I also saw the Boxer 250cc at the Motorshow 2008.

After the motorshow I went to visit the manager above said at his office in Thanon Pahoyothin, (Lad Prhao area).
There is a garage and office there where they will give you detailed information as to where to buy one boxer 250cc.
Which is what I am planning to do too.

Good luck.

Quote by: Simon

I read the article about the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and was wondering where I can see one. Anybody knows if they have a dealer in Bangkok Sukhumvit area?

By: Anonymous: johnefallis ()  Thursday, May 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM ICT  
Anonymous: johnefallis

Yes, there is a dealer in Bangkok. 1865 Phahon Yonthin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900. It is a few km north of the Mo Chit BTS station or the Phahon Yonthin MRT station, on Phahon Yonthin Road between soi's 33 and 35. Set back off the road a little, sort of in the parking lot of the big Eagle/Goodyear service center. About 50 baht taxi from the BTS/MRT, or any bus going north. Contact Pariya Manomalphibul, tell him johnefallis sent you. You'll get a free gift and even more if you end up purchasing.

I will post specs and photos in this forum in the near future, but until then you can learn more at this link:

--<<< Links to other forums are not allowed >>>--

Oh yeah, phone number 0-2511-2270, 0-2511-2471

but you can also get him on his mobile 089-201-8147

John

http://www.boxermc.info/locator/index.p ... 0080412818

By: news (offline)  Thursday, May 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM ICT  
news

Sorry John,

We had to remove the URL to the forum, the forum you refer to also not allows links to other forums.

On the other hand we at Motorcycle Thailand support your effort to promote Tiger Motorcycles, we also doing our part in supporting http://www.boxermc.info.

Maybe you can sign-up as member at the Boxer motorcycle club and post your pictures in a dedicated gallery.....

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: Maintenance (offline)  Wednesday, May 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM ICT  
Maintenance

I have cleaned up or tidied out some recent posts that had gone way off the topic under discussion..... Tiger Boxer 250 RS. Thanks for your future cooperation.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

Profile Email Website  
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 06:47 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,423 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER