Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Friday, August 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  Motorcycle Manufacturers >  Yamaha Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 Parts for 1997 Yamaha Virago 535
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Lee ()  Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 03:48 PM ICT (Read 1780 times)  
Anonymous: Lee

Hello

I have a Yamaha Virago 535 from 1997, I called Yamaha Thailand for some parts and they told me to contact this website

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, April 04 2012 @ 04:41 PM ICT  
news

Hello Lee,

I have absolutely no idea why Yamaha send you to us? We not sell Yamaha Motorcycle parts in Thailand. On the other hand we can help you with a Yamaha Virago 535 parts catalog in English and Thai language. With the Yamaha Virago 535 parts catalog you should be able to order the parts from Yamaha Thailand.

But be warned, the model is from 1997, so they probably not have all parts on stock... (useless to ask for new fuel-tank stickers...).

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, May 08 2012 @ 01:05 PM ICT  
Anonymous: David

Quote by: news

Hello Lee,

I have absolutely no idea why Yamaha send you to us? We not sell Yamaha Motorcycle parts in Thailand. On the other hand we can help you with a Yamaha Virago 535 parts catalog in English and Thai language. With the Yamaha Virago 535 parts catalog you should be able to order the parts from Yamaha Thailand.

But be warned, the model is from 1997, so they probably not have all parts on stock... (useless to ask for new fuel-tank stickers...).

News... They probably sent him here thinking I would Buy them...(o get even wit me!! HAHAHA!) kNOWING IT ABOUT THE YEARS i HAVE!!!

Lee...
Now on other hand... what cha got :0!! Smile don't want to disappoint anyone now... do we?? Got any pictures...Lee... of bike or parts..hahaha!
Serriously do ya?

David Smile (news.... Razz!!)

By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, May 08 2012 @ 01:11 PM ICT  
Anonymous: David

Quote by: David

Quote by: news

Hello Lee,

News... They probably sent him here thinking I would Buy them...(o get even wit me!! HAHAHA!) kNOWING IT ABOUT THE YEARS i HAVE!!!

Lee...
Now on other hand... what cha got :0!! Smile don't want to disappoint anyone now... do we?? Got any pictures...Lee... of bike or parts..hahaha!
Serriously do ya?

David Smile (news.... Razz!!)

Lee then on other hand if you looking... for parts. In Nong Hoi we ave repair shop who set up secondhand parts store... I made mistake and told him he could get more money from public... then me! Seriously if you are close I could take you to see him! Anything from motors... through Body parts!

David (News...I'm in helpfull mood! you always helping me...!)

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, May 08 2012 @ 01:23 PM ICT  
news

Second hand parts are to some level accepted, and if nothing else available very good to have secondhand parts. But Yamaha Thailand officially has most of the parts for the Yamaha Virago 535 on stock....

If you order a part not tell the motorcycle model, otherwise your order will not even be processed, because somewhere along-the-line somebody things he's smart and things that Yamaha Thailand not have the parts as they Virago 535 was never sold in Thailand and dismiss the part order...

But as you can see, our Yamaha Virago 535 parts catalog comes from Yamaha Thailand and is in Thai and English (I even believe we have a German version). So first try to get a new part before you go for a secondhand. Of course a fuel tank or something like that is with a bit of spray paint and a bit of love as good as new... But I'm always skeptical of using used engine parts...

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 09:19 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,442 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER