By: klaus (offline)  Monday, 14 December 2009 @ 07:56 PM ICT (Read 5522 times)  

I am very interested in buying the Honda VTR 250 in Thailand.
Could anyone tell me when this motorcycle will be available in Thailand?

klaus

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 15 December 2009 @ 05:12 PM ICT  

News from Honda Thailand is always limited, but what we know is that Honda Thailand will start production of 250cc class motorcycles in the beginning of the next year. As the big 31th Bangkok Motorshow is in March 2010 we have the idea that Honda maybe will use the Bangkok Motorshow for the introduction of the 250cc class motorcycle(s).Peace

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: bikeThai ()  Monday, 12 April 2010 @ 07:26 PM ICT  

An update on the production of in Thailand produced 250cc Honda motorcycles, Honda is currently producing 250cc in Thailand. Only, because production capacity is still low and apparently demand is high in Japan all production is moving toward the Honda home market (Japan).

Honda currently runs a parts production of all end-of-line motorcycles, this will likely will take a few months. With the extra production capability Honda Thailand is likely to produce more 250cc motorcycles than the Japanese market needs. After this Honda Thailand will make 250cc class motorcycles available in Thailand.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association