By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Wednesday, 28 October 2009 @ 07:27 PM ICT (Read 5157 times)  

hi im from philippines i have yamaha sniper 135 but i'd like to change my carburetor to electronic fuel injector. i like to know that its posible to change the carburator to efi? and where can i buy the parts needed to change my motorparts in the philippines or other country. and how much the cost of the parts? please email me at anrey31@yahoo.com.

By: Anonymous: Juniorakos ()  Thursday, 15 September 2011 @ 05:48 PM ICT  

Hello i want to ask you too how can i buy yamaha T135 Spark injection and ship it to greece ? how much it will be costs? :/

By: Anonymous: Juniorakos ()  Thursday, 15 September 2011 @ 05:50 PM ICT  

please answer me in email fungamer@hotmail.gr

By: news (offline)  Friday, 16 September 2011 @ 10:33 AM ICT  

The Yamaha Spark RX 135i costs in Thailand around 52,500 THB (what is about 1268 Euro). Pure theoretical you could get the 7% sales tax back when you export the motorcycle, but it takes ages to get the money back from the Thai government, and for just one motorcycle it's just not worth it.

You have in Thailand several transport companies that can box a motorcycle for sea cargo, and you should ask one of this cargo companies for the shipping cost.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association