By: Bat_stefko13 (offline)  Tuesday, 10 June 2014 @ 12:00 AM ICT (Read 2050 times)  

Hello, i have a problem finding a dealer that can send me a Honda Click 125i to Bulgaria, Europe.
I have been to Thailand many times and i've riden the bike many many times. So I was wondering, does someone know a dealer that can safely send a motocycle by courrier.

The bike I am looking for is Honda Click 125i with the iddling stop.

Best regards
Stefan.

Bat_stefko13

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 11 June 2014 @ 10:33 AM ICT  

The truth is that motorcycle dealers not make enough profit on exporting a single motorcycle or scooter. The need to apply for an export license, which will make there business much more visual on the tax radar, second the amount of paperwork to export one vehicle is a lot an often it will take a few days to get all paperwork done correctly.

Most motorcycle / scooter dealers in Thailand do not make that much money on the vehicle itself, they basically hope that you will also visit them if you want the bike serviced, new tires, oil change or even some useful or just look good accessories for our two-wheeler... that is what makes the profit... Of course if they export a motorcycle all this extra money will not be made...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Bat_stefko13 (offline)  Thursday, 12 June 2014 @ 02:05 AM ICT  

I understand what you mean, but is there any chance of getting it from somewhere, a thailand world-wide dealer or something? This is my favourite scooter of all time and I really want it, so if someone can help me out, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Bat_stefko13

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 12 June 2014 @ 07:48 AM ICT  

You can try to contact Faddy Bike, they export local Thai motorcycles and scooters.... but not expect them to be cheap....

www.faddybike.com/static/bike-export.htm

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Michal ()  Wednesday, 12 October 2016 @ 06:17 PM ICT  

Hi,
Did you get your Honda click from this export company? What was the price back in 2014?
I've also tried it in Thailand and came to love this machine

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association