By: Anonymous: Sly ()  Sunday, 20 April 2014 @ 09:39 PM ICT (Read 1584 times)  

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I was at the Tiger showroom in Bangkok and it was closed and some people nearby talked about "out of business" What happened with Tiger motorcycles?

Worried owner,

Sly

By: Max (offline)  Monday, 21 April 2014 @ 10:57 AM ICT  

Quote by: Sly

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I was at the Tiger showroom in Bangkok and it was closed and some people nearby talked about "out of business" What happened with Tiger motorcycles?

Worried owner,

Sly

Kuhn Pariya who used to work for Tiger Motors has taken over the ex Bangkok showroom and converted it into a Motul products outlet. I have learned that he will be able to supply spare parts for Tiger and will also be offering mechanical services for 'big bikes'. Apparently there have been issues at boardroom level leading to Pariya and his father leaving the company. Whether Tiger is still producing bikes as I write I couldn't say but I think the writing was on the wall when they stopped supplying the police with bikes.

Max

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Monday, 21 April 2014 @ 11:45 AM ICT  

What we heart is that Tiger Motorcycle is currently reorganizing, with Bike Care Co. Ltd being separated from Tiger Motorcycles.

Bike Care Co. Ltd will take over the showroom on Phahonyothin Road, in Bangkok, at this showroom they will sell Motul oil products and Tsukigi motorcycle exhaust systems, they will also sell spare parts for Tiger motorcycles, Sachs Bikes and likely other motorcycles.

It's way too early to say that Tiger Motorcycle is out of business, but I will agree that they have some rough roads ahead...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association