11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: cliffy ()  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 08:28 PM ICT (Read 11071 times)  

Hello

I am going to be spending a few years in Thailand, Phuket to start with. I wanted to buy a new honda click 125i, I have been trying to look up specs and prices with not a lot of luck, I understand there are 4 versions, can anyone provide the main differences are they just cosmetic, I have read about the idling system so understand that ma.in difference

I am also wondering where is the best place to buy and current prices, is it cheaper to buy in Phuket rather than Bkk?

Thanks

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 08:45 PM ICT  

Quote by: cliffy

Hello

I am going to be spending a few years in Thailand, Phuket to start with. I wanted to buy a new honda click 125i, I have been trying to look up specs and prices with not a lot of luck, I understand there are 4 versions, can anyone provide the main differences are they just cosmetic, I have read about the idling system so understand that ma.in difference

I am also wondering where is the best place to buy and current prices, is it cheaper to buy in Phuket rather than Bkk?

Thanks

It's like you said most specs of the 4 different Honda Click 125i's are the same, the main difference is colors and stickers.

The Honda Click 125i Racing (ANC125BBTD-TH) is 1 kilogram heavier, what makes it 113kg, than the other models.

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop (ANC125BCTD-TH) and the Click 125i Racing have front and rear combi-brakes. The Honda Click 125i Street (ANC125BSTD-2TH) and the Click 125i Tune-Up (ANC125BSTD-TH) have regular brakes. All models have front Disc-Brakes and a Rear Drum brake.

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop (ANC125BCTD-TH) comes with aluminum-alloy wheels standard, the other three models come standard with regular spoke wheels.

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: cliffy ()  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 09:03 PM ICT  

Thanks for the fast reply that has really helped, I do like the idling stop, brakes & mag wheels, the price list on this site is very old can anyone advise on current prices & is there really a big difference if I buy new in Phuket rather than in Bangkok?

Cliffy

Thanks[/p][/QUOTE]

It's like you said most specs of the 4 different Honda Click 125i's are the same, the main difference is colors and stickers.

The Honda Click 125i Racing (ANC125BBTD-TH) is 1 kilogram heavier, what makes it 113kg, than the other models.

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop (ANC125BCTD-TH) and the Click 125i Racing have front and rear combi-brakes. The Honda Click 125i Street (ANC125BSTD-2TH) and the Click 125i Tune-Up (ANC125BSTD-TH) have regular brakes. All models have front Disc-Brakes and a Rear Drum brake.

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop (ANC125BCTD-TH) comes with aluminum-alloy wheels standard, the other three models come standard with regular spoke wheels.

[/p][/QUOTE]

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 09:14 PM ICT  

Not sure how accurate this prices are but they are at least much more up-to-date...

ANC125BSTD TH CLICK 125-i TUNE-UP (ล้อซี่ลวด) ดำ-แดง , ขาว-ดำ , น้ำเงิน-ดำ 49000 THB

ANC125BSTD 2TH CLICK 125-i Street (ล้อซี่ลวด) ดำ-แดง , ขาว-แดง 49000 THB

ANC125BBTD TH CLICK 125-i Racing (ล้อซี่ลวด-คอมบายเบรก) ชมพู-ดำ , แดง-ดำ , เทา-ดำ 51000 THB

ANC125BCTD TH CLICK 125-i Idling Stop (ล้อแม็กซ์-คอมบายเบรก) แดง-ดำ , ขาว-ดำ , ดำ-แดง 54000 THB

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: cliffy ()  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 09:21 PM ICT  

No that's great thanks at least I have something to work from, I have been Phuket before there are a few Honda shops I can visit but probably not a lot of price difference between them.

Quote by: news

Not sure how accurate this prices are but they are at least much more up-to-date...

ANC125BSTD TH CLICK 125-i TUNE-UP (ล้อซี่ลวด) ดำ-แดง , ขาว-ดำ , น้ำเงิน-ดำ 49000 THB

ANC125BSTD 2TH CLICK 125-i Street (ล้อซี่ลวด) ดำ-แดง , ขาว-แดง 49000 THB

ANC125BBTD TH CLICK 125-i Racing (ล้อซี่ลวด-คอมบายเบรก) ชมพู-ดำ , แดง-ดำ , เทา-ดำ 51000 THB

ANC125BCTD TH CLICK 125-i Idling Stop (ล้อแม็กซ์-คอมบายเบรก) แดง-ดำ , ขาว-ดำ , ดำ-แดง 54000 THB

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 19 January 2014 @ 09:34 PM ICT  

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop, the one with the aluminum-alloy wheels is the only one who can use tubeless tires. Lots of people in Thailand say that with tubeless tires you will have less flat tires....

I have not had enough motorcycles in Thailand which came with tube tires to make any comment to this saying... But the amount of people saying this it will probably hold some truth...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: cliffy ()  Monday, 20 January 2014 @ 01:46 AM ICT  

Yea I have seen that written a lot, I had a few punctures in Phuket so its something I hope is true, like the idea of combi brakes not sure about how much fuel idle stop really saves.

The Honda Click 125i Idling Stop, the one with the aluminum-alloy wheels is the only one who can use tubeless tires. Lots of people in Thailand say that with tubeless tires you will have less flat tires....

I have not had enough motorcycles in Thailand which came with tube tires to make any comment to this saying... But the amount of people saying this it will probably hold some truth...

By: Anonymous: Dwain ()  Monday, 20 January 2014 @ 11:10 AM ICT  

The Honda dealer on Ladprao road sells the Idling stop for 52000 + 1000 for reg + 1400 (Insurance against thief and is optional). Comes with jacket and a very very basic helmet. If you do not want the freebies, they will deduct 400 baht off. As for other models, I didnt ask as I was not interested in them.

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 21 January 2014 @ 06:14 PM ICT  

It's also good to know that the Honda Click 125i is equipped with the Honda PCX125i engine, which means that you can tap into most available engine modify stuff available.

One bolt-on is especially a favorite for use, the J Costa Variator, which we tested back in November 2010, works marvelous on the 2013/2014 Honda Click 125i.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: cliffy ()  Saturday, 15 February 2014 @ 01:36 AM ICT  

I have finally made it to a few shops in Phuket and prices quotes already very close, the idle stop which I want is 53,700, I asked about the tubeless tyres at 3 places and all of them looked at me and had no clues. This has led me to believe you just buy the bike & after the tyres are worn out you find some other garage?

Quote by: cliffy

Yea I have seen that written a lot, I had a few punctures in Phuket so its something I hope is true, like the idea of combi brakes not sure about how much fuel idle stop really saves.

By: Anonymous: me ()  Saturday, 08 March 2014 @ 03:06 PM ICT  

hello guys i just wanna anybody here how to set timg marks click 125i cant find the top mark....thanks

11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association