By: silenzo (offline)  Tuesday, 07 January 2014 @ 10:23 PM ICT (Read 2105 times)  

Hi, i am looking for some recommendation for helmet that have 2 features: flip up and double visor. Can anyone advice me on this and where i can get it in Bangkok. Would like to have one as spare part of my primary helmet: HJC flip up Smile Thanks a bunch.

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 08 January 2014 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

As you're looking for a “backup” helmet, I assume that you not want to pay that much. One of my mechanics recently bought a Index Hybrid 3 helmet matt black and I have to say that it looks good and feels even better... I'm not 100% sure what the price was (probably around 2,500 THCool but to be honest it cannot be that much.

Click on image to open

www.indexhelmet.com/street/Model_FullFace/ModelHybrid_3/index.html

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: silenzo (offline)  Wednesday, 08 January 2014 @ 10:43 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

As you're looking for a “backup” helmet, I assume that you not want to pay that much. One of my mechanics recently bought a Index Hybrid 3 helmet matt black and I have to say that it looks good and feels even better... I'm not 100% sure what the price was (probably around 2,500 THCool but to be honest it cannot be that much.

www.indexhelmet.com/street/Model_FullFace/ModelHybrid_3/index.html

Thanks for the info. Will do some hunting this weekend Smile Appreciate if i can get another input from people in this forum. Thanks.

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association