17 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: davidstipek (offline)  Wednesday, 19 June 2013 @ 10:09 PM ICT (Read 10961 times)  

I had issues with Yamaha trying to get propper Manuals and wiring Diagrams. Family here knew this and tried to help. Uncle brought me a Nice, Clean, Electric Start Suzuki Engine complete. Even brought Harness and related relays. He had taken in trade as payment for something owed him. (Now I owe him... Smile )

All we know is Engine ID# from case: E107 TH298377

If anyone can help me here, I will go back and clear out all Yamaha inquiry post I had made.

In order of need I would put theEngine ID first and second Wiring diagram

Thanks everyone!

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 19 June 2013 @ 10:42 PM ICT  

Hello David,

I cannot identify the engine very accurate, but I think it's a 110cc Suzuki Revo engine. The Suzuki Smash Revo 110 was in Indonesia known as the Suzuki Satria 110 and in several other countries in Southeast Asia as the Suzuki Shogun 110.

To be sure I will ask our contact at Suzuki tomorrow....

We have a owners manual for the Suzuki Smash, so you can check it a bit English Suzuki Shash 110 Owner's Manual

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: davidstipek (offline)  Wednesday, 19 June 2013 @ 10:59 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Hello David,

I cannot identify the engine very accurate, but I think it's a 110cc Suzuki Revo engine. The Suzuki Smash Revo 110 was in Indonesia known as the Suzuki Satria 110 and in several other countries in Southeast Asia as the Suzuki Shogun 110.

Thanks News,

Can you ask year and where I can get Wiring Diagram? PLEASE......... With sugar and Chocolate Smile
David
(for me I'd rather just have a couple Tigers **Picture is of Tiger Lillie as baby she was small vet said to let her try a little (beer) now she is Huge and Pregnate.... Beer does that sometimes...) Also here are 2 pictures of Engine, says "Jet Cooled Suzuki" on covers. Also Is Electic or Kick start.

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 19 June 2013 @ 11:08 PM ICT  

The Suzuki Smash Revo is last produced in Thailand mid 2011.

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: davidstipek (offline)  Wednesday, 19 June 2013 @ 11:52 PM ICT  

Hello David,

We have a owners manual for the Suzuki Smash, so you can check it a bit English Suzuki Shash 110 Owner's Manual

News
Your Manual online is a 4T Engine. Side covers have some sort of bolt on plate (Right side) mine does not. It just says "Jet Cooled Suzuki" Left side has finned cover and flywheel driven fan to suck air in and across (thru) cylinder fins and cover on right discharges air down to ground. This was suppose to help cool bike while sitting motionless. (Kinda like the Yamaha Mate111D)
David

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 20 June 2013 @ 06:15 AM ICT  

If your engine looks like this (see picture) you have a Suzuki Crystal 110 engine

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: davidstipek (offline)  Thursday, 20 June 2013 @ 10:08 AM ICT  

If your engine looks like this (see picture) you have a Suzuki Crystal 110 engine

News
Yes this is what she looks like! Can you find me a wiring diagram and what year too? As I posted three pictures above, Tiger, Serial ID, Picture of right sideplate. (100-1999)
David

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 20 June 2013 @ 11:24 AM ICT  

Quote by: davidstipek

News
Yes this is what she looks like! Can you find me a wiring diagram and what year too? As I posted three pictures above, Tiger, Serial ID, Picture of right sideplate. (100-1999)
David

The situation for the Suzuki Crystal 110 is not much better than you had with the Yamaha engine, to be honest the most Suzuki Crystal 110 bikes where sold in 1990. Which means that the engine is about 23-year old, and not much documentation is available...

The family name for the Suzuki Crystal 110 was RC110, and the model with electric start was the RC110CM, with the family name of the motorcycle you can search the internet as it was sold in several other countries in Southeast Asia. Actually Thailand was relative quick to ban (or de-motivate manufacturers to make) two-stroke engines for motorcycles.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: davidstipek (offline)  Saturday, 29 June 2013 @ 10:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: davidstipek

News
David

The situation for the Suzuki Crystal 110 is not much better than you had with the Yamaha engine, to be honest the most Suzuki Crystal 110 bikes where sold in 1990. Which means that the engine is about 23-year old, and not much documentation is available...

The family name for the Suzuki Crystal 110 was RC110, and the model with electric start was the RC110CM, with the family name of the motorcycle you can search the internet as it was sold in several other countries in Southeast Asia. Actually Thailand was relative quick to ban (or de-motivate manufacturers to make) two-stroke engines for motorcycles.

News
I understand what you are saying. If Manuals are not available how is it that I can, or for tht matter anyone can... go to parts house and order parts? They seem to have books or even PDF file of manual on computer...??

Well I will take you at your word. I need at least the gear ratios for all 4 gears and final drive ratio. Anywhere I can get this??

All I know is what you told me... that this is a Suzuki Crystal RC110CM Engine ID is:E107-TH298377. I wish someone could tell me exact year it was made here in Thailand.

News, I am not upset...I like your answers and trust you,Ok?

DAvid

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 30 June 2013 @ 08:57 AM ICT  

Of course it's possible that some people have parts catalogs or even technical manuals, we only know that Suzuki has a hard time locating one.

Without the help from Suzuki Thailand we cannot tell which year the engine was build, the only thing we know for sure is that in Thailand the last Suzuki Crystal 110 was manufactured mid-1990.

I found some more specification regarding the Suzuki Crystal 110, maybe it helps a bit... all little pieces of information can make the puzzle complete, right?

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 30 June 2013 @ 08:59 AM ICT  

Another source of information could be a Suzuki Crystal 110 user group on Facebook. www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Suzuki-Crystal-RCY-110cc/187430497947568

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But I see you already found that page on Facebook....

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: davidstipek (offline)  Sunday, 30 June 2013 @ 10:11 PM ICT  

Another source of information could be a Suzuki Crystal 110 user group on Facebook. www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Suzuki-Crystal-RCY-110cc/187430497947568

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But I see you already found that page on Facebook....

News

As usual you are correct. (we are still friends, Right?)

Let me explain a little, without year of Engine I cannot find out what each of the 4 Gear ratios are, or the Final Gear Ratio. Of course I could tear engine down and physically inspect. But Engine leaks no oil, has very good compression, looking thru exhaust port rings are in really good shape. 2T pump works with 12V hooked up and gas in carb, engine will fire, LOUD…hehe but it does run, why would I take a chance to destroy any of this??? (This is the question in my, mind…ok?)

Please do me a Favor. Promise to keep asking, as I will here. The link you gave me is in the Philippines, I belong to that group. Except I do not read Tagalong… Those that do read and write to able communication are looking, I have gotten some info… Like a wire diagram that seems to match somewhat the wire colors in my Harness. So yes asking does fit little by little. It is actually a page out of Service Manual. I think 4-5 pages I will post to the Manuals Section to share, as I am sure others are as lost as I am. It also has diagram in Thai! (I am sure if they looked a little deeper they would have found everything I needed)

Suzuki Japan and Suzuki USA have both said that Suzuki Thailand (who produced this Engine, because of “TH” in ID number) was required to keep Production ID’s. Why they can’t or don’t want to look up??? Maybe they need an Official Request from higher up??? Both have offered to help me, but I feel their imprudence would only cause dissention.

Your friend, always!
David

David

davidstipek

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Monday, 01 July 2013 @ 08:09 AM ICT  

Hello David,

Sure we still friends, to be honest if I say something wrong or not completely clear I prefer people to tell me that I'm wrong...

I agree with you that it's not recommended to open a good working engine. For the loud sound, two-stroke engines produce more sound than the average four-stroke, but they also produce more performance.

Sure I will keep looking for any information regarding the Suzuki Crystal 110 (RC110), but as it's all paper and nothing digital I probably can take some time...

For the Suzuki RC110 Wire Diagram, I think something went wrong when you tried to upload it... As the file seems to generate an error if we open it. If you have problems adding the file to our Motorcycle Manual section you can always email the file to us and we will upload it for you.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Maintenance (offline)  Wednesday, 03 July 2013 @ 02:17 PM ICT  

Davidstipek has send us, by email, the Suzuki Crystal 110 (RC110) ignition, charging and wiring diagram in English language. You can download it for free here:

- Suzuki Crystal 110 (RC110) Ignition, Charging and Wiring Diagram in English

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: David ()  Thursday, 04 July 2013 @ 01:01 AM ICT  

Quote by: Maintenance

Davidstipek has send us, by email, the Suzuki Crystal 110 (RC110) ignition, charging and wiring diagram in English language. You can download it for free here:

- Suzuki Crystal 110 (RC110) Ignition, Charging and Wiring Diagram in English

Okay...
Thanks...!! From those like me who are scouring the lists of possible areas to find what we can...

Now...

Can anyone tell me the gear ratios used in this engine by Suzuki?

1st: Primary reduction Ratio and gears sizes (in Engine)
2nd:Ratios in all 4 gears including gear sizes (in transmission)
3rd: Final Ratio (gears @ engine and rear wheel) I know gear at engine is 14T/428

This would now be extremely helpful as I have moved from 17" rear wheel/tire to 18"x 3.5"

Thanks in advance!
David

17 posts :: Page 1 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association