By: news (offline)  Monday, 21 January 2013 @ 04:28 PM ICT (Read 3264 times)  

We had to wait just over 3 years for Victory Motorcycles to come to Thailand as we talked about in November 2009 when we found that Victory Motorcycles was interested in the Thailand motorcycle market, see article The Vision of the Victory Motorcycle Company.

The company will introduce itself and its Thai distributor at the Bangkok Motorbike Fest 2013 in CenterWorld downtown Bangkok.

The 2013 Victory Judge

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: stony ()  Monday, 21 January 2013 @ 05:48 PM ICT  

What Victory Motorcycle model will they introduce?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 22 January 2013 @ 11:51 AM ICT  

Quote by: stony

The Victory motorcycles will be introduced at the Bangkok Motorbike Festival 2013 at CentralWorld, we would spoil the enjoyment a little if we would tell which models would be introduced.

You just have to wait 8 more days to get all information, we will publish all specs and information regarding the Victory Motorcycles.

One thing I can tell for sure, competition has arrived for Harley-Davidson.... and it looks good...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: silenzo (offline)  Tuesday, 22 January 2013 @ 10:57 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Quote by: stony

The Victory motorcycles will be introduced at the Bangkok Motorbike Festival 2013 at CentralWorld, we would spoil the enjoyment a little if we would tell which models would be introduced.

You just have to wait 8 more days to get all information, we will publish all specs and information regarding the Victory Motorcycles.

One thing I can tell for sure, competition has arrived for Harley-Davidson.... and it looks good...

You make me find the information in wikipedia since i don't aware of this motorcycle brand!

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 29 January 2013 @ 06:51 PM ICT  

For you guys who cannot wait until tomorrow, a preview of what Victory Motorcycles has to offer.

The 2013 Victory Judge a 1731cc V-twin cruiser with the right attitude

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 02 February 2013 @ 03:04 PM ICT  

For the people who are interested in Victory Motorcycles I have attached to this post the Thai brochure of Victory motorcycles and the price list.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association