By: Anonymous: biker ()  Thursday, 12 February 2009 @ 05:48 AM ICT (Read 10476 times)  

does anyone know accessories and parts for tiger bikes in chiang mai?
its very difficult to find tiger's parts.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 12 February 2009 @ 08:33 AM ICT  

Hello,

Tiger Motorcycles has special contact details for ordering motorcycle parts. You can contact them at

199,500 Moo 8 Buddharaksa Road,
Taibanmai, A. Muang,
10280, Samutprakarn
Thailand
Tel. 02-388-0868 to 77,
Fax 02-387-1323

Or you can just email Mr. Pariya at whoispariya@yahoo.co.uk (who is very capable of communicating in English).

For what I understand they can have any part of your Tiger motorcycle overnight in Chiang Mai, this costs maybe a bit more, but a few days longer is surely also possible...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: doug ()  Saturday, 13 February 2010 @ 02:06 PM ICT  

you might also contact www.tigersachsclub.com. they are very very helpful. you can even order a bike online. I am sure they could help with parts.

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Saturday, 13 February 2010 @ 09:24 PM ICT  

Quote by: doug

you might also contact www.tigersachsclub.com. they are very very helpful. you can even order a bike online. I am sure they could help with parts.

Thanks doug you are right, Yes, we can Smile If it is available, we will be able to help you getting it.
Happy trails,

mbox

Tiger Sachs Club Thai Bike

By: Anonymous: Moh ()  Thursday, 18 February 2010 @ 01:57 PM ICT  

On the Internet people say that MOFAZ the Malaysian manufacturer of the Momos Boxer 200 has some serious problems with its Thai partner. Mofaz tells its customers that the Thai partner cannot supply spare parts for some motorcycle models and Mofaz is currently considering its options!

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Wednesday, 24 February 2010 @ 09:08 PM ICT  

Quote by: Moh

On the Internet people say that MOFAZ the Malaysian manufacturer of the Momos Boxer 200 has some serious problems with its Thai partner. Mofaz tells its customers that the Thai partner cannot supply spare parts for some motorcycle models and Mofaz is currently considering its options!

I think the problem with Mofaz is made by Mofaz themselfs( maybe lack of payments, lack of interest to provide service)...here in Thailand there is no problems for Tiger's spares...i know because i have a Boxer 250 and had a Retro as well...and the service plus spares have been outstandingly great.

Tiger Sachs Club Thai Bike

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 25 February 2010 @ 02:12 PM ICT  

The sad thing about disputes like this is that the consumers are always the once who get hurt the most. For people in Malaysia who are in need for Tiger/Momos motorcycle parts, we advice you to contact Tiger motorcycles directly. With the current ASEAN free-trade-agreement if is possible to receive the parts without import duty.

You can contact Tiger Motorcycles by telephone at +66-2-388-0868-77 or by facsimile +66-2-387-1323 02-387-1323, or send them an email at Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association