By: SutusB25 (offline)  Friday, 07 September 2012 @ 09:51 PM ICT (Read 2922 times)  

No matter how I changed my position ,my arms always became tired when driving for say 60 minutes or more. The solution -have the seat modified . Now I can stretch

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

Alan Light

SutusB25

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Friday, 07 September 2012 @ 09:59 PM ICT  

Quote by: SutusB25

No matter how I changed my position ,my arms always became tired when driving for say 60 minutes or more. The solution -have the seat modified . Now I can stretch

Looks good and how much did you pay to get it done?

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: SutusB25 (offline)  Friday, 07 September 2012 @ 10:55 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

1200 Baht- Small shop 3rd Rd. Pattaya

Alan Light

SutusB25

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: X7 ()  Saturday, 08 September 2012 @ 08:31 AM ICT  

Expensive I did my PCX 150 saddle for 500 bht with more colors also

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 08 September 2012 @ 08:52 AM ICT  

Quote by: X7

There's a lot of differences between the quality and thickness of Vinyl used to re-cover a motorcycle/scooter seat, the ideal thickness for covering a motorcycle seat is 1.2mm, but thicker and thinner are used by Thai seat reconditioning shops. Some even use fake PU leather or other pleather (plastic leather) which is often not really up to the task of being used for a motorcycle seat.

In the past I did a few motorcycle seat re-coverings myself, you can read about it here Re-Cover your Motorcycle Seat

And one thing I can say is that the quality of the materials used for rebuilding the seat is very important, and the quality of the materials used for SutusB25's seat we cannot see from the picture. So if SutusB25's seat turn soft and ugly in one or two months we can say that he paid to much. If his seat looks still good after a year or two he surely didn't pay to much....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: SutusB25 (offline)  Saturday, 08 September 2012 @ 11:50 AM ICT  

Quote by: X7

There's a lot of differences between the quality and thickness of Vinyl used to re-cover a motorcycle/scooter seat, the ideal thickness for covering a motorcycle seat is 1.2mm, but thicker and thinner are used by Thai seat reconditioning shops. Some even use fake PU leather or other pleather (plastic leather) which is often not really up to the task of being used for a motorcycle seat.

In the past I did a few motorcycle seat re-coverings myself, you can read about it here Re-Cover your Motorcycle Seat

And one thing I can say is that the quality of the materials used for rebuilding the seat is very important, and the quality of the materials used for SutusB25's seat we cannot see from the picture. So if SutusB25's seat turn soft and ugly in one or two months we can say that he paid to much. If his seat looks still good after a year or two he surely didn't pay to much....

The price is almost irrelevant.Remember its 1200 Baht for comfortable driving- good value from my position.

Alan Light

SutusB25

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association