By: Anonymous: deuter ()  Wednesday, 18 July 2012 @ 09:11 AM ICT (Read 2503 times)  

I was playing with my Lifan Cross 200 (LF200GY-5) off-road yesterday and decided I would try experimenting with the exhaust pipe. I drilled two holes at the end of the muffler and the exhaust started sounding really good at idle. Nothing to loud, it has a nice throaty sound.

I rode it around town all day and the sound was not noticeable except at idle and a bit above idle. The engine seems to give a bit more power at 5,000rpm and above.

Click on image to open

By: gaur73 (offline)  Wednesday, 18 July 2012 @ 07:00 PM ICT  

Congrats on the nice mod. How to you like your Lifan 200? In the market for a new reasonable priced bike and this is one on my list. Would you recommend it and do you think it has the power to carry a 115kg man. Looking to use it as a touring bike.....suggestions.

gaur73

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: deuter ()  Wednesday, 18 July 2012 @ 07:33 PM ICT  

Quote by: gaur73

Congrats on the nice mod. How to you like your Lifan 200? In the market for a new reasonable priced bike and this is one on my list. Would you recommend it and do you think it has the power to carry a 115kg man. Looking to use it as a touring bike.....suggestions.

Hello Gaur,

The engine is strong enough to pull me and my girl up the hills at Ko Chang, even if we need to stop on a hill because a car has problems climbing the hill we can continue to get up the hill without any difficulty. My girlfriend and me together are about 130 kilo, so I guess 115 kilo on the average road is easy.

If you want to use the Lifan for touring the country it's maybe better to select the new Lifan X-Plore 200M with its road tires

Deuter

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association