By: Anonymous: John-Richard ()  Tuesday, 25 November 2008 @ 12:46 PM ICT (Read 3180 times)  

Ratthapong Willrot future sponsor wishes to know your email.

Will offer a ride in the British championship 2009 just need to know how to contact you left many messages every where email us PROSUPERBIKES johnrichards1@talktalk.net and lets sort a deal for next season.

By: Anonymous: Chom ()  Thursday, 27 November 2008 @ 12:50 PM ICT  

Reading the posting I not have to think long, to answer the question why Ratthapong Wilairot would not reply to postings like this.

First and very important, Ratthapong Wilairot is his name and not Ratthapong Willrot, this suggest that the people behind PROSUPERBIKES did not do much homework. Also Ratthapong is 15-years old.

So maybe the people behind PROSUPERBIKES are confused and look to contact Ratthapong’s older brother, called, Ratthapark Wilairot, who rides in the 250GP world championships.

So lets concentrate on Ratthapark Wilairot. Although I’m very up-to-date with a few BSB teams I was not aware that one of the factory teams in the BSB championship where looking for a rider, considering this, I assume that the BSB team is a privateer in the BSB championship. With Ratthapark Wilairot being an official Honda factory rider in the 250GP world championships I probably would call this a step down.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 27 November 2008 @ 01:24 PM ICT  

I’m less into the British Superbike championships, but did they not have something like a minimum age for the riders? If I recall it correct, it was 18-years of age…

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Thursday, 27 November 2008 @ 01:41 PM ICT  

Yes, it is true for the British Superbike Championships apply the same rules as the World Superbike Championships, which rules say minimum age for participants in a Superbike race is 18.

There is something like the European Superstock 600 Championship what is a support class to the Superbike World Championship at the European rounds. The championship uses 600cc production motorcycles and is reserved for riders between 15 and 20 years of age.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association