By: ed hansen (offline)  Friday, 13 January 2012 @ 03:17 PM ICT (Read 2974 times)  

anyone know where to find all size batteries. Its not to thick; not to tall. but try to find one in Pattaya.. when the yamaha dealers barely speak English and you ask Tmax. !

T Max 2005 model.

Then if the same shop can suggest a rear rack for a Givi box !! so much better.

ed hansen

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Friday, 13 January 2012 @ 05:56 PM ICT  

Yamaha uses for the T-Max a YTZ10S battery, which is a common model. You can get them from a Yuasa dealer. The Voltage and capacity of the battery is 12 Volt and 8.6 Ah.

I have no idea who sells this batteries in Pattaya, but I'm sure that if you contact www.yuasathai.com/index_en.php they can help you find a dealer.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: ed ()  Thursday, 19 January 2012 @ 12:48 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Yamaha uses for the T-Max a YTZ10S battery, which is a common model. You can get them from a Yuasa dealer. The Voltage and capacity of the battery is 12 Volt and 8.6 Ah.

I have no idea who sells this batteries in Pattaya, but I'm sure that if you contact www.yuasathai.com/index_en.php they can help you find a dealer.

I hear in manuals the YTZ 10S is for newer injection model over 2009. The YTZ10BS is for older models. Bike dealer in Pattaya show me the YTZ is used in Honda CBR's and not fit the old 2005 Tmax.

Yuasa web site in Thailand does now reply to emails. They have no store/distributor in Pattaya.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 19 January 2012 @ 02:31 PM ICT  

Actually the original battery in the 2005 Yamaha Tmax was a GT9B-4, or that is "I think the" for Yuasa the YT9B-BS.

You probably best if you let somebody who can speak Thai call Yuasa Thailand, as companies like this hardly anwser emails...

Maybe you also would like to have the English owners manual for the 2005 Yamaha Tmax... download it below...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association