By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Wednesday, 21 December 2011 @ 06:11 PM ICT (Read 3031 times)  

I am looking for the Thai Jcosta dealer (the company that makes alternative variators for scooters). And if somebody knows where I can find a dealer, maybe he also knows for which scooters they sell a variator.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 22 December 2011 @ 08:28 AM ICT  

One thing I know is that J.costa only makes alternative variators for global scooter models (scooters that worldwide available).

For the scooters available in Thailand that means you have not much options, as most scooters in Thailand are not global models.

Some of the scooters J.costa has a variator for are the Honda PCX 125, Piaggio scooters, Sym scooters, Tiger G-Max 150 (PGO G-Max 150), Keeway 125 and a few more GY-6 engine clones.

Also a little video on how the J.Costa Variator works

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 05:35 PM ICT  

Quote by: Bill

I am looking for the Thai Jcosta dealer (the company that makes alternative variators for scooters). And if somebody knows where I can find a dealer, maybe he also knows for which scooters they sell a variator.

Late as always. Embarrased Bill if you log on again send me a PM. Helps if you register then I could send you one.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association