By: Anonymous: Bimal ()  Wednesday, 14 December 2011 @ 05:37 PM ICT (Read 5255 times)  

I am Bimal writing from INDIA to inform you that your product Kawasaki Ninja 250R is facing some engine problem

NO BODY CAN SORT OUT THE PROBLEM HERE (DEALER ITSELF)

I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT NINJA 250 R DUE TO UNSATISFIED MAINTENANCE

PLS HELP ME TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM AS A MANUFACTURER

By: Maintenance (offline)  Wednesday, 14 December 2011 @ 08:23 PM ICT  

We are not the manufacturer of Kawasaki motorcycles, but we have a good amount of knowledge about the technical and mechanical working of the Ninja 250R. To help you we need to know more about the problems you have with your motorcycle.

Please tell us in more detail about the engine problems you have...

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: Bimal ()  Wednesday, 14 December 2011 @ 08:24 PM ICT  

I am facing some problem related to engine over heating at idling speed.Attaching two photos of my bike conditions.Dealers are argueing its the part of all ninja250 bikes.
Dealers are not providing correct manufacturer address also.

Since last one month i am facing this problem.No body here to sort out the problem.

Dealers in India of KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES IS 'BAJAJ AUTO LTD'

So i kindly request you to provide some details contacting Kawasaki in Thailand for informing this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response

Click on image to openClick on image to open

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 14 December 2011 @ 08:48 PM ICT  

Maybe it's a good idea to also study the Kawasaki Ninja 250R Service Manual, which you can download here: Kawasaki Ninja 250R (fuel-injection) Service Manual

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: SD ()  Saturday, 17 December 2011 @ 05:49 PM ICT  

Quote by: Bimal

I am facing some problem related to engine over heating at idling speed.Attaching two photos of my bike conditions.Dealers are argueing its the part of all ninja250 bikes.

Since last one month i am facing this problem.No body here to sort out the problem.

So i kindly request you to provide some details contacting Kawasaki in Thailand for informing this issue.

Check you water/coolant level

Drain and FULLY Flush the Cooling System and Radiator

Steam/Pressure Clean your radiator (Fins etc) to make sure they are no blocked with anything (Mud, Grime etc)

Replace your thermostat

ONLY re-fill with DISTILLED WATER (NOT TAP WATER)

You can use some anti-boil but it is not really going to do much...PURE DISTILLED WATER IS THE BEST

Check all your hose and clamps to make sure you have no leaks

Check your FAN is operating, it is temp sensor controlled and it has to come on, if it does not replace the fan temp sensor.

Start the bike...check the Exhaust for "STEAM" and the Radiator Coolant Tank or "Milky Oil Mix"...IF you have this "Milky Oil Mix" in your Radiator/Coolant or Steam coming from you exhaust it is a fair indiaction yo have a blown head gasket

This is a list of easy to medium to major...

Good luck

By: andyc (offline)  Wednesday, 21 December 2011 @ 05:20 PM ICT  

Quote by: SD

Quote by: Bimal

Check you water/coolant level

Drain and FULLY Flush the Cooling System and Radiator

Steam/Pressure Clean your radiator (Fins etc) to make sure they are no blocked with anything (Mud, Grime etc)

Replace your thermostat

ONLY re-fill with DISTILLED WATER (NOT TAP WATER)

You can use some anti-boil but it is not really going to do much...PURE DISTILLED WATER IS THE BEST

Check all your hose and clamps to make sure you have no leaks

Check your FAN is operating, it is temp sensor controlled and it has to come on, if it does not replace the fan temp sensor.

Start the bike...check the Exhaust for "STEAM" and the Radiator Coolant Tank or "Milky Oil Mix"...IF you have this "Milky Oil Mix" in your Radiator/Coolant or Steam coming from you exhaust it is a fair indiaction yo have a blown head gasket

This is a list of easy to medium to major...

Good luck

I had someone here at my place they had been putting tap water in,if you have been putting tap water in please post back to this site,all the same happening overheating etc

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 08 April 2012 @ 08:49 AM ICT  

Hello Bimal,

did you get your problem solved?

If not then the best for you is to connect to Kiirus.

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association