By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 01 August 2011 @ 09:13 PM ICT (Read 1807 times)  

Sorry to say you lot are my only family, only joking.Ive only lived in Thailand for 12 years, flying what ,same as you, no wife,dated 12th july.But maybe you can help me,have family in England ive seen the prices there is it really cheaper to send one their or not.PLEASE only people that really know.Telephone call today headache dont want to do but family,,Im a little worried never done anything like this before.By the way Platinum had problem with the the carb.Dont know if thats for real but after 5 mins test driving it kept cutting out.Yes i know you clever people out there maybe say not the same as me,but please tell me .No i stop here im an idiot for test driving one in the first place.Going to try Lifian tommorrow.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 01 August 2011 @ 10:32 PM ICT  

Sorry Andy,

I'm not sure you want to send a motorcycle/scooter to England or do you want to import a motorcycle/scooter from England?

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 02 August 2011 @ 07:22 AM ICT  

I know a few people who send a Thai build (small engine) motorcycle back to Europe, the only problem you face is getting it registered. With the Honda PCX 125 you're already a few steps ahead as the PCX 125 is a global model and therefore with the European road safety standard.

Still you need to figure out if it is worth all the trouble exporting Honda PCX 125 motorcycles to England....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association