By: cbrrudy (offline)  Saturday, 30 April 2011 @ 02:22 AM ICT (Read 4669 times)  

Does anyone know when the Honda VTR250 will be released in Thailand?

cbrrudy

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: guest ()  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 11:02 AM ICT  

Why do you think it is being ?? Theres no indication from Honda at all that they will.

The VTR's complexity and price would not sell well in this market, would need to be imported, etc etc.

Nice bike I guess but little hope of a dealer sold one when they have the CBR250 here.

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 11:22 AM ICT  

The Honda VTR250, according to well informed sources, is being manufactured in Thailand since the beginning of 2011. Currently it's only exported to Japan and Australia...(with which Thailand has a Free-Trade-Agreement) but the expectations are still that Honda will introduce the VTR250 on the Thai market.

The V-twin 250cc engine is not more complex then the engine of the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, which sells pretty good in Thailand (probably the V-twin setup, makes it easier to work on a VTR250, compared to a Ninja 250R).

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: Dan ()  Friday, 17 June 2011 @ 06:48 AM ICT  

Are you sure the honda vtr 250 is available in thailand, not seen any available or on the roads? Do you have any ideas where to get one.

Thanks

Dan

By: Matty (offline)  Friday, 17 June 2011 @ 09:45 AM ICT  

Nobody said its On Sale here, it is manufactured here tho. I wish it was on sale here, I prefer naked ( no fairing ) bikes more than dressed bikes in hot weather and all the test reviews i have read back home in Australia say its a great bike. It looks cool too.
Matt..

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Friday, 17 June 2011 @ 10:56 AM ICT  

Quote by: Matty

Nobody said its On Sale here, it is manufactured here tho. I wish it was on sale here, I prefer naked ( no fairing ) bikes more than dressed bikes in hot weather and all the test reviews i have read back home in Australia say its a great bike. It looks cool too.
Matt..

He Matty, I bet that many people wish the VTR250 was available in Thailand... especially after the introduction of the Honda CBR250R, many people don't see the single-cylinder 250cc CBR250R as real competition for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association