By: Anonymous: Christo - c.hughes@gmx.net ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2008 @ 12:43 AM ICT (Read 13792 times)  

Hi all, could anyone help me by letting me know where to get a motorcyle licence in Thailand.
Secondly does anyone know if this would be acceptable to rent at bike in the US?
Thanks for your advice

By: Anonymous: Somchai ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2008 @ 05:39 AM ICT  

You can apply for a motorcycle drivers license at the Department of Land Transportation, applying for a motorcycle license do not cost that much.

This motorcycle license is only valid in Thailand, after you have your motorcycle license for 6 months you can apply for a international motorcycle license.

So, no I belief that you cannot rent a motorcycle in the USA with the basic Thai motorcycle license.

By: Anonymous: Callum ()  Saturday, 14 November 2009 @ 11:48 PM ICT  

how old do you have to be to get an international bike licence? I'm only wondering coz im 17, planning to get my full licence in august and me and a couple of friends are planning a 2 year road trip around Asia and Europe and it would help(obviously) if i had an international licence.

could you email me at:

memememe___@ Hotmail.com
(it's an old address lol)

By: Anonymous: Franco ()  Sunday, 15 November 2009 @ 02:14 AM ICT  

I believe I you need to have your Thai national permit for at least 1 year before you can apply for a international drivers permit...

By: Anonymous: Oliver ()  Sunday, 15 November 2009 @ 04:32 PM ICT  

well callum i have heard in other places that a international license is easier to get then a national one but who a i to judge.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 15 November 2009 @ 07:14 PM ICT  

You need a "national" Thai drivers permit to apply for a Thai International drivers permit. For how to get a Thai National Drivers permit you can look at this https://motorcycleinth.com/wiki/doku.php/thai_drivers_license

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: coatse ()  Tuesday, 16 July 2013 @ 05:33 PM ICT  

How long should be on my non-im visa as i just recently shortened my visa to go and get a non-im B back in uk

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association