By: news (offline)  Monday, 14 March 2011 @ 05:27 AM ICT (Read 5703 times)  

Tiger Motorcycle has informed its customers that they will not sell the Sachs Bikes from now on until some problems between Tiger Motor and Sachs Bikes are settled, Tiger Motor are still willing to give full service to all customers since all the units are made here in Thailand.

Tiger Motor Co. Ltd, also informs us that they are going to develop new motorcycles with the same direction and with more advanced engineering such as the fully adjustable up-side-down (USD) front fork, improved rear shock absorber, improved rear wheel with proper cushion rubber, and very significantly, the electronic fuel injection (EFI). Tiger Motor will also offer special versions of Yoshimura exhaust systems. All of the new motorcycles will be under 'Tiger' brand with cooperation with several world-famous motorcycles engineering experts from Japan and Europe.

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Monday, 14 March 2011 @ 08:50 AM ICT  

So actually they are saying "After learning how to produce a nice bike for the Thai market ... thank you now we can make & sell it ourself without giving you a piece of the cake".

Chang Noi

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 24 May 2011 @ 04:25 PM ICT  

We got hold of more insides of the Tiger – Sachs saga.... apparently, if it's true, Sachs Bikes terminated the contract already on 13 December 2010.

-------------------------------------------------
Declaration Letter

Since the agent agreement between Tiger Motor Co., Ltd company and SFM GMBH had already invalid, and the business between both companies had been stopped for more than 12 months until Dec. 2010, we SFM GMBH, the holder of SACHS BIKES trade mark here by declare to terminate all the business relations with Tiger Motor Co. Ltd.

Tiger Motor Co., Ltd will no longer allow using the trade mark of SACHS BIKES on any of their product, website or business relation place since the declaration date. All kinds business usage of SACHS BIKES trade mark will been proceed against the legal responsibility.

Please reply to confirm the receive of this declaration within 3 days, or we acquiescence that you had already receive and read this declaration.

SFM GMBH
2010-12-13
------------------------------------------------

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 10:17 PM ICT  

Do you not have pride in what you report the document is fake

By: Anonymous: A ()  Friday, 03 June 2011 @ 01:07 PM ICT  

Slander of a company is a serious offense in Thai law. I hope Tiger and the real SFM Gmbh (who have stated they did not sent the above letter) bring the full force of Thai law on the people that produced and promoted that letter.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 03 June 2011 @ 02:01 PM ICT  

We only know one side of the story, that is true... Tiger Motor has our email address and if they want to add any information we also include it. We as Motorcycle Thailand are always trying to be completely neutral in any conflict.

Is the letter from Sachs Bikes fake? We honestly don't know, what we know is that Tiger Motor Co. Ltd is not longer selling Sachs Bikes, and we know that Tiger Motor Co. Ltd is no longer a Sachs Bikes distributor. We also know that Tiger Motor Co. Ltd has stopped using the Sachs Bikes name...

We know for a fact that the problems between Tiger Motor Co. Ltd and Sachs Bikes started before March 2011, was it 4 months earlier (December 2010) we don't know for sure...

Basically the second letter, if it comes from SFM GMBH or not, doesn't say much more than the first letter from Tiger Motor Co. Ltd (which we assume is not fake or altered). The email which containing the letter from SFM GMBH was send to us from an IP address in Hong Kong. The owners of SFM GMBH are not located in Germany, also you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see that the signature under the letter is Chinese...

Also we do not claim that the document is authentic, we publish it as we received it...

If Tiger Motor Co. Ltd or SFM GMBH see it necessary to take legal action against us, so be it... If one of the parties involved have any complains about our publications I would advice that they contact news@motorcycle.in.th with the correct information or send a complain to abuse@motorcycle.in.th

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Klaus Beier ()  Wednesday, 08 June 2011 @ 11:41 PM ICT  

I am from Germany, and I first need to say sorry I first had the idea that you try to make one company black and benefit from that.

But reading all posting I can only conclude that you tell the truth all along, you not sell motorcycles you just report news

I hope you keep doing what you doing - not all news from manufactures can be trusted.

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association