By: radnoc (offline)  Friday, 04 March 2011 @ 08:10 PM ICT (Read 4009 times)  

I read on the Tiger/Sachs forum (from mbox) that you cannot order a 250RS for the next 1-1.5 months, because they are briging out a new model, pesumably the TT150. That bike is going to rock the world? I think not. I was going to order a 250 this month. Hey! I will look elsewhere.
Dissapointed? Yes.

radnoc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Friday, 04 March 2011 @ 08:50 PM ICT  

Quote by: radnoc

I read on the Tiger/Sachs forum (from mbox) that you cannot order a 250RS for the next 1-1.5 months, because they are briging out a new model, pesumably the TT150. That bike is going to rock the world? I think not. I was going to order a 250 this month. Hey! I will look elsewhere.
Dissapointed? Yes.

The info that the Boxer 250RS is currently paused was posted by me , but the info was provided from khun pariya ,who is Marketing Manager at Tiger Motors. Unless you find a dealer that have a Tiger Boxer 250 in stock you are unlike able to get one at the moment . your asumption with the TT150 being the new Bike ,is actually wrong, that much i can tell. More shall be coming during the BKK Motorshow or shortly after.

mbox

By: Anonymous: Patrick ()  Friday, 04 March 2011 @ 10:59 PM ICT  

Hmm nothing wrong with the current Tiger Boxer 250RS, and I didn't see the announcement of a production stop of the Boxer 250RS. I hope that Tiger understands the value of its brand name and doesn't mix it up with a international conflict about the trademark rights about Sachs Bikes.

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Saturday, 05 March 2011 @ 08:41 AM ICT  

Quote by: Patrick

Hmm nothing wrong with the current Tiger Boxer 250RS, and I didn't see the announcement of a production stop of the Boxer 250RS. I hope that Tiger understands the value of its brand name and doesn't mix it up with a international conflict about the trademark rights about Sachs Bikes.

There is simply a short pause on production of the 250RS , nothing more. they did not stop production , just pause . The Production will continue in about 1-1,5 month with same specs on the Boxer as well as a more updated version as well. The Sachs & Tiger trademark matter is not interfering in Tigers Plan to launch new and more interesting Bikes.

mbox

By: Richard (offline)  Saturday, 05 March 2011 @ 10:02 AM ICT  

There is simply a short pause on production of the 250RS , nothing more. they did not stop production , just pause . The Production will continue in about 1-1,5 month with same specs on the Boxer as well as a more updated version as well. The Sachs & Tiger trademark matter is not interfering in Tigers Plan to launch new and more interesting Bikes.

mbox

Updated Tiger Boxer 250, I'm looking forward to seeing that – must be difficult to improve on a near perfect design.

Personally I would love to know if Tiger still has plans to introduce the TT150... a TT150 in the garage will not be that much space and maybe I can even hide it from the wife (who warned me not to buy more bikes).

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Saturday, 05 March 2011 @ 12:13 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

mbox

Updated Tiger Boxer 250, I'm looking forward to seeing that – must be difficult to improve on a near perfect design.

Personally I would love to know if Tiger still has plans to introduce the TT150... a TT150 in the garage will not be that much space and maybe I can even hide it from the wife (who warned me not to buy more bikes).

There are no design changes what i know of, but some technical changes on a additional Boxer version. Still the Boxer 250 ,as we know it now, shall continue.
This as i been told , but we are in thailand and nothing is written in stone :-)

The TT150 will not come and is "declared" as a prototype study for the upcoming new model .

mbox

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association