By: Anonymous: Anh Nguyen ()  Thursday, 02 December 2010 @ 11:58 AM ICT (Read 4327 times)  

Hi!

My name is Anh Nguyen, I'm from Vietnam. I just accessed your site,and I found my interest in Yamaha Sportbike YZF-R15.

I have some questions for this Yamaha Bike. Because I know when I purchase this in Thailand, it's gonna be cheaper when I purchase it in Vietnam because the Vietnamese Tax Department charges for the taxes over 100% percent on the original price.

If I wanna purchase Yamaha Sportbike YZF-R15 from Thailand. Do you know which agents can sell it and ship to Vietnam. And also do you know how much I have to pay for that based on the original price, the shipping cost and the overseas tax?

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 02 December 2010 @ 12:07 PM ICT  

Quote by: Anh Nguyen

Hi!

My name is Anh Nguyen, I'm from Vietnam. I just accessed your site,and I found my interest in Yamaha Sportbike YZF-R15.

I have some questions for this Yamaha Bike. Because I know when I purchase this in Thailand, it's gonna be cheaper when I purchase it in Vietnam because the Vietnamese Tax Department charges for the taxes over 100% percent on the original price.

If I wanna purchase Yamaha Sportbike YZF-R15 from Thailand. Do you know which agents can sell it and ship to Vietnam. And also do you know how much I have to pay for that based on the original price, the shipping cost and the overseas tax?

Sorry, but the Yamaha YZF-R15 is currently not available in Thailand. The one we tested was imported from India, for a person who lives in Chonburi, Thailand, and until now he is not interested in selling it.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association