By: Anonymous: Audun Hansen ()  Sunday, 17 October 2010 @ 10:11 PM ICT (Read 2251 times)  

I am thinking of importing a brand new R6, got the price down to 2500 USD. I have looked at the Table_of_Tax_and_Duty_Rates, but didnt understand it.
If someone would know how much tax and import would cost for this bike to get it fully roadlegal. I will import it in a Thai name.
Thanks.

By: Richard (offline)  Monday, 18 October 2010 @ 06:24 AM ICT  

Quote by: Audun Hansen

I am thinking of importing a brand new R6, got the price down to 2500 USD. I have looked at the Table_of_Tax_and_Duty_Rates, but didnt understand it.
If someone would know how much tax and import would cost for this bike to get it fully roadlegal. I will import it in a Thai name.
Thanks.

To help you with calculating the import duty of your motorcycle we need to know the year the motorcycle was build. And, to smooth things was the motorcycle registered before (in the country you import it from).

Also keep in mind that if you cannot produce adequate invoices and paperwork to support the value of the motorcycle the Thai customs have the right to revalue the motorcycle.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association