10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: REDDY ()  Wednesday, 15 September 2010 @ 03:57 PM ICT (Read 32077 times)  

Looks nice...
I wonder how much one would go for...
I'm guessing this comes from China...
Hopefully quality is contrary to what I've heard about most Chinese bikes...

Found more related media here

This post was original posted as a comment for article The Apollo Orion RX 250, 250cc Supermoto Motorcycle

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Wednesday, 15 September 2010 @ 03:59 PM ICT  

have any one try this bike? what u think about it?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Wednesday, 15 September 2010 @ 04:11 PM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

have any one try this bike? what u think about it?

We received the information that several people in Thailand have intensively tested the Apollo Orion RX 250 and found it to be a very good motorcycle. We were also told that the motorcycle already pass the strict Thai exhaust emission test, and that we could expect the Apollo Orion RX 250 within one or two months on that Thai motorcycle market.

Click on image to openClick on image to open

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: REDDY (offline)  Thursday, 16 September 2010 @ 09:15 AM ICT  

I remember reading from a Thai forum about people complaining of missing bolts, badly installed gaskets, and leaking fluids. I guess they cleaned up their act. Hopefully the bikes they're selling will have the same quality as the bike(s) they sent to pass the testing.

REDDY

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: yeisson de colombia ()  Wednesday, 19 December 2012 @ 06:43 AM ICT  

Quote by: REDDY

I remember reading from a Thai forum about people complaining of missing bolts, badly installed gaskets, and leaking fluids. I guess they cleaned up their act. Hopefully the bikes they're selling will have the same quality as the bike(s) they sent to pass the testing.

hola soy de colombia y esta moto orion RX 250 la estan bendiendo en mi pais y me gustaria que ustedes que ya la conocen me digan que tal es su calidad, pues tengo mucas dudas sobre ella pero me gusta mucho su estilo y me gustaria comprarla

hello I'm from Colombia and this bike orion bendiendo RX 250's are in my country and I would like you to know that and tell me that such is their quality, because I have doubts about it mucas but I really like his style and I would like to buy

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 20 December 2012 @ 04:05 PM ICT  

Currently I know of two Apollo Orion RX250 motorcycles in Thailand, and they both work fine. Honestly two motorcycles is hardly enough to give a serious opinion of the quality of the brand. The build quality of the two motorcycles I have seen is pretty good, but they where sold as samples for a local (Thai) distribution company.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anant (offline)  Saturday, 02 March 2013 @ 03:33 PM ICT  

Bikes looks great. Different features it has.
Has any one try this bike?

Anant

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Kadir PALA ()  Sunday, 26 March 2017 @ 12:04 AM ICT  

Hi, My name is KADİR
, I am from TURKEY , I have a motobike RX 250 Apollo . I am need to front right grenaj , I am not shoping site in contry . Can you advice buy prudect site . In addition I absent contry Rx 250 spare part. Sad((

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 26 March 2017 @ 07:23 AM ICT  

The Apollo Orion RX 250 never made it onto the Thai market and we have currently no Thai distributor for the motorcycles or any parts in the country.

I would suggest that you try to contact Apollo Motorcycles directly.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Kadir PALA ()  Sunday, 26 March 2017 @ 03:12 PM ICT  

thank you

10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association