By: tigersachsclub (offline)  Sunday, 18 July 2010 @ 08:15 AM ICT (Read 3517 times)  

Hi there,

I just wanted to make a suggestion. You provide images on most articles posted ...but i find them actually too small. You think it is possible to have those images posted still same size but "zoomable" by clicking on it ?

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox
"i wanna ride you!"

tigersachsclub

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Sunday, 18 July 2010 @ 08:56 AM ICT  

I second that!

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

By: Maintenance (offline)  Monday, 19 July 2010 @ 04:30 PM ICT  

We worked out a way to insert pictures that link to pictures with an higher resolution, so you could see them in more detail.

'Zoomable' was not really an option as it needed to load to much Javascript code and would make the loading of the articles noticeable slower.

We likely not going to make links for all pictures, we did increase not so long ago the default article image size from 200 pixels wide to 230 pixels and are now studying if we can increase that size even more.

The example article with linked image is The Suzuki GSX750F as Secondhand Motorcycle

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: tigersachsclub (offline)  Tuesday, 20 July 2010 @ 06:40 AM ICT  

Quote by: Maintenance

We worked out a way to insert pictures that link to pictures with an higher resolution, so you could see them in more detail.

'Zoomable' was not really an option as it needed to load to much Javascript code and would make the loading of the articles noticeable slower.

We likely not going to make links for all pictures, we did increase not so long ago the default article image size from 200 pixels wide to 230 pixels and are now studying if we can increase that size even more.

The example article with linked image is The Suzuki GSX750F as Secondhand Motorcycle

Thats perfect , thank you . Well done!

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox
"i wanna ride you!"

tigersachsclub

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Tuesday, 20 July 2010 @ 09:41 AM ICT  

That's great; a nice touch having the specs of the bike too.

It would be a lot of work to redo all the photos already up, but maybe some of the more popular ones you can do, with the specs. No reason that all photos in the future can't be done like the sample, it would certainly make the site more interesting. Idea

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association