By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Friday, 28 May 2010 @ 04:21 PM ICT (Read 2889 times)  

As I had to wait a 20min I walked into a motorbike shop of the Eastern Seaboard Mafia and had a look at the Kawasaki D-Tracker 125 (Off-road and Motord). Looked to be nice bikes and if they are in the same quality as the KSR then I think they are a good buy at 82k & 86k (difference seems to be the tires, wheels and front-fork). Anyone did drive them?

They also had some M-Bike "Cruisers" with a V-twin 250cc engine (Hungarian bike made in China?) for 99k. Anyone has one?

I heard rumors that the CBR150 would go out of sale but in the showroom were 4 brandnew CBR150's.

Chang Noi

By: Anonymous: SameSame ()  Friday, 28 May 2010 @ 05:39 PM ICT  

I was at a Honda dealer in Pattaya asking about a new cbr150, but canceled the purchase after I found out that the bike was already registered and I would be the second owner in the book. They explained that they cannot order cbr150s from Honda anymore and they registered the bike already so it was quicker for me to get the papers they try to convince me that they do that always. My girl told me that this is not normal

By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Saturday, 29 May 2010 @ 09:43 AM ICT  

Well I was in the same shop and the 4 CBR's that I saw in the back of the shop (next to the M-bikes) did look like new and did not have license-plate's on it.

And ur gf is right, it is not normal practice to sell a new bike with a already registered Green Book.

Chang Noi

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association