By: Anonymous: Richard ()  Thursday, 10 January 2008 @ 04:57 PM ICT (Read 19131 times)  

Does anyone know if the Thai KTM site is having issues , tried to post sales enquiry but won't go through
looking at 530exc , what price and delivery time Twisted

By: Anonymous: RC8 ()  Thursday, 10 January 2008 @ 05:12 PM ICT  

The KTM range (as you can see from the range ) is extensive and carries a broad appeal for all motorcycle enthusiasts, whether the requirement is for sports riding, touring ,motor cross, enduro, super motard or of course street racing, powered by the massively popular street super motard machines.

The models and engine capacity range from children's 50 cc moto cross through to the massively successful 990cc Super Dukes and 990cc Adventure Tourers.

Also available in 2008 will be the new pure sports RC8, which is currently receiving high appreciation throughout Europe. Please click on the right hand button : "KTM RC8", for more information.

Prices and delivery times are best asked direct at KTM, they fixed the website problem. www.ktm.co.th/CONTACT.htm

By: Anonymous: richard ()  Friday, 11 January 2008 @ 04:46 PM ICT  

the problem is still there , you send request to sales and it comes up with "you have not finished sub."
Can you give me another email to send a request through pls
and yes the RC8 looks like a fun ride
cheers

By: Anonymous: scott siam motorcycles........... ()  Sunday, 13 January 2008 @ 03:04 PM ICT  

Hi Richard ....
KTM Austria have just last month visited Thailand to sort out a distrebutor , i made an application a while back as i have imported quite a few new KTM's 950 sm ,990 & 640 adventurers , EXC's ect ect into Thailand , we however have with drawn our application for independant trading reasons . As yet a distrebutor has not been appointed however i can get you a new 530 exc , do you want it plated / registered as many enduro riders dont plate their bikes as its for off road use only ,
I was invited over to Hungary in September for the KTM dealer festival which was held at the Hungarian GP / F1 track where we test rode all the new models and the 530 is a fantastic bike , loved the thing and i have two coming in shortly one for my self and one for a custermer , i do have a used 525 exc in stock for sale .
Had quite a few of the EXC's over the last five years and all together they are the ideal tool for Thailand and quiet a few of the enduro chaps are moving from yamaha's to KTM these days ...........
if you need any more info e- mail scott@siammotorcycles..............

By: Anonymous: Rahul ()  Monday, 14 January 2008 @ 08:14 AM ICT  

I belief the current KTM distribution problems are India related and not Austria. Not so long ago India's second-largest motorcycle maker Bajaj Auto Ltd has bought a large percentage of KTM motorcycle.

Included in the Bajaj-KTM deal, Baja will take over the sales of KTM products in India and South-East Asia, opening up the Asian market for the Austrian producer....

The transaction from Austria controlled distribution to India controlled distribution go's less smooth then was expected. But with the Baja-KTM deal we can expect some interesting models, which may only be distributed in Asia.

By: Anonymous: Pascal ()  Friday, 27 June 2008 @ 09:30 AM ICT  

was on the page
www.ktmthailand.com

might be a joke or what.

A KTM sole distributer based in Patong.
A homepage without prices.
Photos not loadable
etc.

another bigbike hype in thailand.

By: Anonymous: Pascal ()  Friday, 27 June 2008 @ 09:37 AM ICT  

Welcome to KTM Thailand!
Written by Administrator
Monday, 26 May 2008
This website is under construction. Please, check back again soon.

a sorry my statement above mentioned was maybe wrong.

It looks like the KTM Patong Homepage is under construction since 26.May 2008 :-)

Must be a hugh and heavy construction site at KTM, today 27 June 2008.
I hope that we will see some usefull information on the page like:
bike on stock (yes or no)
Prices

we wait

By: Anonymous: Aussie ()  Friday, 27 June 2008 @ 11:05 AM ICT  

We have KTM prices available, look at KTM Price List

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association