By: billzant (offline)  Tuesday, 10 November 2009 @ 04:20 AM ICT (Read 6719 times)  

Dear Forum.

I am interested in buying a new Phantom, and I live in Trat.

I spoke to a dealer and he says he can arrange to have the Phantom in the showroom at a price - OK.

But I want a backbox and a panniers for touring, and they say they can't arrange this.

They then tell me I must go to Bangkok, buy online, go to Harley etc.

My view is if a Thai dealer can't arrange it how can I?

Can anyone help with this?

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

BillZ

billzant

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 10 November 2009 @ 07:25 AM ICT  

The Honda dealer is right, in Bangkok you can find so much accessories for the Honda Phantom AT200 that you will have a hard time to decide which to select. On the other hand, you would expect that a Honda dealer selling a new Honda Phantom will show a bit more customer support....

But this is really something between you and the dealer, if you where in Bangkok I would say find a Honda dealer who also sells Givi accessories... Then you would have no problem having whatever sort of panniers or luggage system installed.

Honda doesn't have a special deal for luggage systems direct from the factory like Tiger Motorcycle. The Tiger Boxer 250 RS is maybe something you maybe want to consider in your selection. Tiger Motor can customize the Boxer 250 RS completely from color, seat height and shape, to luggage systems.

Also the engine of the Tiger Boxer 250 RS is considerable stronger then the Honda Phantom AT200.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: ALVIN ()  Sunday, 13 December 2009 @ 07:07 PM ICT  

Authorized GIVI Dealer in Bangkok, Thailand. THAI MOTOR BOX...Please feel free to visit our website www.thaimotorbox.com For enquiry, kindly contact Mr. Thitinan (Alvin) Sirisithichoke at mobile no. +66898925654 I will understand if you speak English, Mandarin or Thai...All are welcome....The latest model now available... in stock is E30TB900 White painted cover that come with brakelight (Thailand Limited Edition)
ตัวแทนจำหน่ายกล่องอเนกประสงค์ GIVI อย่างเป็นทางการโดยไทยมอเตอร์บ๊อกซ์ Thaimotorbox เชิญเยี่ยมชมเราได้ที่ www.thaimotorbox.com สำหรับท่านที่สนใจกล่องท้ายมอเตอร์ไซค์คุณภาพสูงมาตรฐานสากล พร้อมให้บริการพี่น้องชาวไทยทุกท่าน สอบถามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 0898925654 ฐิตินันท์ (หมี) สิริสิทธิโชค.....ยินดีให้บริการครับ...โดยรุ่นใหม่ล่าสุดในสต๊อกตอนนี้คือรุ่น E30TB900 สีขาวพิเศษมาพร้อมชุดไฟเบรคในตัว ที่ทาง GIVI ผลิตให้ประเทศไทยเราโดยเฉพาะจึงเรียกว่า (Thailand Limited Edition)พร้อมให้คุณได้สัมผัสแล้ววันนี้...ที่ไทยมอเตอร์บ๊อกซ์เท่านั้น

TO HAVE YOU MORE PICTURES OF GIVI CASE ON THE BIKE PLEASE VISIT www.thaimotorbox.com/experience.php
WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU IN WHICH EVER WAY WE CAN
Click on image to open Click on image to open

By: Anonymous: ALVIN ()  Monday, 14 December 2009 @ 05:01 PM ICT  

We have supply for Honda TA200 Heavyduty Monorack as well as Universal Monorack F1000 which will fit almost any bike........As for the GIVI Box the latest model now available... in stock is E30TB900 White painted cover that come with brakelight (Thailand Limited Edition) only available in Thailand.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association