By: easyrider (offline)  Wednesday, 19 April 2017 @ 09:45 AM ICT (Read 550 times)  

Yes, that joyous time of the year is upon us again, and I'm on the hunt for some gear to get ready. Has anyone had any experience with waterproof overgloves such as these www.dainese.com/row/en/d-crust-overgloves/201634285.html ? And if so, any tips on where I can track down a decent pair in Bangkok?

easyrider

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 19 April 2017 @ 10:32 AM ICT  

My idea would be to contact D-Shop Bangkok or Dainese Thailand. You can easily find them with a Google search.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: easyrider (offline)  Wednesday, 19 April 2017 @ 05:20 PM ICT  

Thanks, appreciate the reply - I'll try to swing past there this week to take a look. Don't necessarily need to be Dainese though - just throwing those out there as an example. There are a bunch of cheaper options on Amazon with different designs (but hardly worth paying the shipping cost), so just wondering if anyone has spotted any around town that might offer a decent price:quality ratio. Otherwise I'll just fork out for a second pair of waterproof gloves...

easyrider

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 19 April 2017 @ 06:48 PM ICT  

Depending on how big your hands are, you can use disposable plastic gloves as waterproof overgloves. I always have a pack of this under my seat and if I see any chance of rain I wear a pair over my motorcycle gloves.

They also very handy if you have to do some minor repairs if you on the road… Total cost somewhere between 20 to 40 THB for 100 pair of gloves… (or is it 100 gloves and 50 pair, I never counted).

They work marvelously, last only one ride but cost almost nothing

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: easyrider (offline)  Thursday, 20 April 2017 @ 11:14 AM ICT  

Great idea, I'll give it a go.

easyrider

Group Comfort
Level:

By: samuel1223 (offline)  Tuesday, 06 June 2017 @ 03:36 AM ICT  

Why you are not trying to online buying for motorcycle Gears there are lots of sites and list their good stuff. I am using ebay.com, riderboy.com, Amazon.com for online buying motorcycle suits and gears.

samuel1223

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 167 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association