By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Sunday, 18 October 2009 @ 02:10 PM ICT (Read 5899 times)  

After having problems with the shop who sold me my Yamaha motorbike I am considering to use the help of another shop in BKK to gte me a new (no.1) GreenBook and to pay the excise tax.

So has anyone has any expierince with Mark from Big Bike Cycles at Lam Luka in Bangkok?
I think they had another name before "On Road bikes". The mainly sell bog bikes and are also offering to help people with getting a GreenBook.

Of course the bike is imported as spare-parts and re-build here in Thailand, I have all the import-papers and import tax has been paid.

So it should be not a problem to build a bike, have it tested, pay the tax and apply for a Green Book and pay the road tax.

ChangNoi1@Gmail.com

By: Anonymous: Bing ()  Monday, 19 October 2009 @ 04:11 PM ICT  

Hey noi
i am in the same situation as you. I have some information but am also stuck at the same crossroad.
If u get any useful responses i would like to hear from you. I didn't buy from this shop by the way.
u can email me at manbing@hotmail.com
Cheers
Bing

Quote by: Chang Noi

After having problems with the shop who sold me my Yamaha motorbike I am considering to use the help of another shop in BKK to gte me a new (no.1) GreenBook and to pay the excise tax.

So has anyone has any expierince with Mark from Big Bike Cycles at Lam Luka in Bangkok?
I think they had another name before "On Road bikes". The mainly sell bog bikes and are also offering to help people with getting a GreenBook.

Of course the bike is imported as spare-parts and re-build here in Thailand, I have all the import-papers and import tax has been paid.

So it should be not a problem to build a bike, have it tested, pay the tax and apply for a Green Book and pay the road tax.

ChangNoi1@Gmail.com

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association