14 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: abq2020 (offline)  Thursday, 30 April 2015 @ 09:50 AM ICT (Read 4544 times)  

Hello. Firstly, I am trying to find and buy the service and parts manuals for the Boss 175. Also, I will undoubtedly soon be needing parts of an as yet to be determined nature. Does anyone know where I may be able to obtain the manuals and/or know a source or sources for parts? Thank you!

abq2020

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 30 April 2015 @ 06:21 PM ICT  

We not have a complete parts catalog, but what we have for the Kawasaki Boss 175 we can share... We will put it online this weekend.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 03 May 2015 @ 01:36 PM ICT  

We have uploaded the parts catalog for the Kawasaki Boss 175, the parts catalog is not complete and mostly covers the engine parts...

You can download it for free here:

- Kawasaki Boss 175 Parts Catalog (Engine) in English and Thai

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: PattayaBob ()  Sunday, 03 May 2015 @ 08:49 PM ICT  

You help a lot of real motorbike lovers in Thailand. I have posted on many forums but they always have logins and fancy we want you to be member first before you can talk on the forum policy... This websites has non like that and helps people first.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 03 May 2015 @ 09:26 PM ICT  

Hello PattayaBob,

We trying to help people, with English manuals for a few years... Before we started our project, most motorcycle manufacturers in Thailand not even had English manuals.... now-a-days we get heads up from motorcycle manufacturers. It's lately that some websites copy and modify our manuals and diagrams, like they made them, that upset a few manufacturers.

We not really bother about legal issues, for instance Kawasaki Thailand is still trying to figure out if they will give us the full parts manual.... Official we had the full parts manual, but as we're a company that only works on engines of a motorcycle. We only archived that part.... this was before we started our website...

I found a copy of the original Thai version of the Owners Manual if somebody wants it.... see the attachment

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: abq2020 (offline)  Monday, 04 May 2015 @ 01:42 AM ICT  

Hi "News:"

Thank you very much for the Boss uploads. Both will be most useful and helpful for me.

FYI, I have tried without success for 4 years to get Kawasaki Thailand to give/sell me the service and parts manuals for the Boss. Each time I ask, and before they say NO, they always get a good laugh at my expense. I assume that is because: (1) they do have any other than their worn-out shop copies; or (2) they want them only to be in hands of their dealers and other select important entities, of which I am neither.

For good reasons or not, I have found exactly ZERO current Kawasaki dealers who want anything to do with the older Kawasaki cycles, including my 7 year old Boss. That makes your efforts to capture, maintain, and share the operator, service, and parts documentation for the older cycles especially important and appreciated.

I assure you I much appreciate what you do. Again, Thank You!

abq2020

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Monday, 04 May 2015 @ 01:10 PM ICT  

Hello abg2020,

We uploaded the Kawasaki BN125 (Boss 125) Service Manual, this motorcycle was never sold in Thailand – but the BN125 is very similar to the Kawasaki Boss 175. You could even fit a BN175 (Boss 175) cylinder and cylinder head on the Kawasaki BN125.

Gearing would likely be a bit different as a 125cc would have less power, but I have the idea that many other parts and servicing will be the same as the 175cc Kawasaki Boss 175....

You can download the Kawasaki Boss/Eliminator 125 (BN125) service manual here:

- Kawasaki BN125 service manual in English

It's also interesting to know that the Kawasaki Boss 175 and it's small brother where officially Bajaj Auto motorcycles they just re-branded them and sold them as Kawasaki

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: rliminator ()  Tuesday, 30 June 2015 @ 02:48 AM ICT  

Hi,

im looking for spare parts for a kawasaki 125 eliminator or 175 boss in thailand and came across this thread, is it possible for someone on here to give me a price for a cylinder head, cylinder barrel, piston and piston rings and piston connector for the boss 175 and delivery to Scotland? or simply guide me to a suitable supplier that would deliver to Scotland?

thanks in advance
eliminator

By: Anonymous: Farouq ()  Monday, 18 July 2016 @ 09:55 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

We have uploaded the parts catalog for the Kawasaki Boss 175, the parts catalog is not complete and mostly covers the engine parts...

Hi, boss 175 5 speed or 6 speed?.

If 6 speed, where can i order the gearbox?

I can be contact via : shari.harun@ekogrp.com.my

By: news (offline)  Monday, 18 July 2016 @ 10:04 AM ICT  

Quote by: Farouq

The Kawasaki Boss 175 came with a 6-speed gearbox, and I guess you can still order parts from Kawasaki Thailand. Official Kawasaki keeps spare parts on stock for 5 years after a model is out of production.

If our information is correct, the Kawasaki Boss 175 went out of production in 2007, which is 9 years ago, so Kawasaki Thailand may not have all parts on stock anymore...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Farouq ()  Monday, 18 July 2016 @ 10:33 AM ICT  

The Kawasaki Boss 175 came with a 6-speed gearbox, and I guess you can still order parts from Kawasaki Thailand. Official Kawasaki keeps spare parts on stock for 5 years after a model is out of production.

If our information is correct, the Kawasaki Boss 175 went out of production in 2007, which is 9 years ago, so Kawasaki Thailand may not have all parts on stock anymore...

So is there any way i can get 2nd hand 6 speed gb?

By: news (offline)  Monday, 18 July 2016 @ 12:01 PM ICT  

Sure it’s possible the Kawasaki Boss 175 is still sold in Thailand as used motorcycle, so if you search the Internet for “Kawasaki Boss 175 for sale” you probably find a few...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Farouq ()  Tuesday, 19 July 2016 @ 07:27 AM ICT  

Sure it’s possible the Kawasaki Boss 175 is still sold in Thailand as used motorcycle, so if you search the Internet for “Kawasaki Boss 175 for sale” you probably find a few...

I only need the gearbox

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 19 July 2016 @ 08:05 AM ICT  

I only need the gearbox

With a Kawasaki Boss 175 the gearbox is basically the whole engine. If you looking to buy an engine you can try posting a message on the Kawasaki Boss 175 Facebook page th-th.facebook.com/KawasakiBoss175

news

Group Comfort
Level:

14 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association