By: Anonymous: cliffy022 ()  Thursday, 08 January 2015 @ 03:38 PM ICT (Read 1572 times)  

Hello, was going to upgrade my tyres after a year was looking at michelin m29s as I ready they were a good scooter tyre I ride a click 125i, I have visted a few places in Phuket nothing.

I wondered does anyone use a good online retailer that would ship to Phuket or I will be in Bkk next month could shop for some if anyone knows a good priced place?

Thanks

By: squareflips (offline)  Wednesday, 21 January 2015 @ 12:18 PM ICT  

Haven't used any online retailer, but try checking this out. Its in Thai though.

yangmocyc.blogspot.com/search/label/90%2F90-14

If in Bangkok, I suggest going to Saphan Kwai (Bts). There is a Honda bike dealer right below the BTS. Next to it, there is a shop that sells those tires. May I suggest getting the Pilot Street. I changed to them from the Dunlop TT-900 and they roll much better and smoother. I ride a Honda Click 125i. From reviews, they are also very good on wet road. If you do get the Pilot Street, make sure your mechanic installs them properly. These guys dont look for the rotation mark on the tires. Some look at the thread pattern in making their decision. I had an argument with the Honda guys that installed them because with the Pilot Street, the thread pattern in front "looks" reversed when installed properly. This is because the Pilot Street tires can be used for front AND back, but have different rotation.

squareflips

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: Lek Dee Chai ()  Wednesday, 21 January 2015 @ 10:27 PM ICT  

Thanks for the information do you know if you can trust them?

By: Anonymous: Joe ()  Wednesday, 21 January 2015 @ 11:10 PM ICT  

660 to 780 Thai baht for the Michelin M29S is pretty good

By: Anonymous: cliffy022 ()  Thursday, 22 January 2015 @ 07:10 PM ICT  

Thanks just the info I needed I will wait till I get to bkk in a couple weeks

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association