10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: lampros ()  Tuesday, 14 October 2014 @ 02:09 AM ICT (Read 5154 times)  

Hello to everyone i am from Greece and i am searching for
Yamaha Speed mx120(Tiara s/jr120z )genuine parts because in my country they dont have this bike and i dont find spare parts!
Can anyone suggest me a link of a store in thailand or somewhere else who they have yamaha parts for this bike??
thanks lampros

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 14 October 2014 @ 08:03 AM ICT  

Hello Lampros,

We have the parts catalog for the Yamaha JZ120 (Tiara 120, Speed 120, or any of the many names it had).

You can download the Yamaha Tiara 120 (JZ120) parts catalog for free from here:

- Yamaha Tiara 120 (JZ120) parts catalog English/Thai

With the help of this parts catalog you can contact any Thai Yamaha dealer who can order the parts you need from Yamaha Parts Service Centers.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: lampros ()  Tuesday, 14 October 2014 @ 07:22 PM ICT  

First of all, thank you for your interest. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but this is not the motorcycle parts catalog I want. I don't know exactly the name that it is used in Thailand for this motorcycle, but i want the parts catalog for this one

Click on image to open

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 14 October 2014 @ 08:00 PM ICT  

Okay I believe that we have the parts catalog for that one also, it's called in Thailand the Yamaha Speed and the internal Yamaha model number is JZ120F-5NM1. Do you know if your motorcycle is from 2001 or 2002?

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: lampros ()  Tuesday, 14 October 2014 @ 11:49 PM ICT  

It is the same motorcycle with this in the photo my friend.I would be grateful if you could sent me the parts catalog of the JZ120F-5NM1 motorcycle..

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 15 October 2014 @ 06:18 PM ICT  

Hello Lampros,

We will have the Yamaha Speed 120 parts catalog available 'online' before the weekend.

Depending on how much parts you want to order, you can also ask other board members to assist in buying them for you and sending them. One of our forum users 'Flying Squirrel' does that often for overseas forum users.. To contact him you first have to register to our website and login so you can send him a Personal Message...

Also, we received a email from Yamaha Thailand in which they told us that some parts are not anymore available.... Which parts we have no information and our request for additional information went unanswered...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: lampros ()  Thursday, 16 October 2014 @ 03:48 AM ICT  

Thanks a lot my friend I need several parts of this bike because I am going to rebuild it.I will wait for the parts catalog..I hope there are many of the parts..

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 18 October 2014 @ 12:21 PM ICT  

Hello Lampros,

We added the parts catalog for the Yamaha Speed JZ120F to our download list, you can download the parts catalog here:

-Yamaha Speed JZ120F Parts Catalog (English and Thai)

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: lampros ()  Saturday, 18 October 2014 @ 07:54 PM ICT  

Thanks i a lot my friend for the parts catalog!!! Sorry but do you know an official website where i can order the parts i want with the codes of the parts catalog and the prices of them...

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 18 October 2014 @ 10:12 PM ICT  

Most Yamaha dealers in Thailand do not have a website, and if they have a website they not speak any English. So I doubt that you will find any retailer who sells parts of the Yamaha Speed JZ120 online.

Of course we surely not know everything, and maybe somebody sells parts online, but that is somebody we not know about.

So if somebody else knows somebody who sells parts for the Yamaha Speed JZ120 online please inform us.....

news

Group Comfort
Level:

10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association