By: Anonymous: SAMMY ()  Wednesday, 08 July 2009 @ 07:05 PM ICT (Read 3236 times)  

Hi i was looking for some one modified honda airblade here in Phuket, i can fine the part in internet (bore up kit carburator etc)but i like to go here and get done, or maibe if some one can suggest a good place to instolle the part tanks

By: Richard (offline)  Thursday, 09 July 2009 @ 08:28 AM ICT  

Hello Sammy,

In Thailand it should not be a problem to get stuff for your Honda Air Blade, maybe the best thing to do is to go to the nearest book and magazine shop and look inside a few of this Thai magazines (they normally fun with advertising for "local" motorcycles)

One slide warning is that there are currently two Honda Air Blade's the first and older is with a carburettor and the second and the newest is with PGM-FI (Honda's Fuel Injection System), if you buy a upgrade or bore-up you need to tell for which model it is. (obvious some kits will not work on a PGM-FI model and some PGM-FI mods will not work on a carburettor Air Blade. (even something simple as a exhaust pipe can cause problems)

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 133 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association