By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Saturday, 20 June 2009 @ 12:04 PM ICT (Read 1780 times)  

I can remember that the previous manufacturer was APHonda, but they are currently a distributor of Thai Honda Manufacturing Co., Ltd, and Thai Honda Manufacturing Co., Ltd who in a email confirmed that they do not manufacture the Honda CBR150R. Of course, I can understand that some people feel skeptic that I report about the Honda CBR150R so please contact Honda Manufacturing direct at contact@honda.co.th For the sportbike segment Honda has, seemingly, changed its attitude, and it is now concentrating to produce a single engine for the entry CBR series, which seems now to be a 125cc engine. While eating with a few Honda engineers, we found that Honda would have a few flavors to the 125cc engine. This flavors are 99% software based, a Honda CBR125iR in Thailand will perform better then the current CBR150R in performance and fuel-consumption. While the European and North-American version is much more on fuel consumption and less on performance as the restriction apply. With this Honda has entered the digital age, modifying a European learner bike is not anymore about swapping parts, it is all about getting a USB cable...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association