By: Dave (offline)  Monday, 23 September 2013 @ 11:36 AM ICT (Read 2244 times)  

Hi.
Last August I asked where to buy a Yamaha Majesty 400 you said they are not sold here so I asked about a Suzuki Bergman and unfotunately they arn't sold here either. You offered some alternatives and one was the Sym Maxisym 400i. Checking it out it really seems the best choice. So could you please tell me where the Sym dealers are I live near Bang Bua Thong just outside Bangkok and also as I will be buying a new unregistered scooter I shouldn't have any problems with a fake green book should I?.

Dave

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Monday, 23 September 2013 @ 11:45 AM ICT  

Hello Dave,

The Sym Maxsym 400i, bought from an official Sym Thailand dealer, will come with official registration (greenbook) and basic compulsory insurance. You can also do voluntary insurance at the dealer for more insurance covering...(advisable for the first year).

For dealers you can best checkout www.sym-thailand.co.th/dealers/bangkok/ or call Sym Thailand Tel. 02-613-9727 (It's probably best if you let somebody who speaks Thai call them)

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Max (offline)  Monday, 23 September 2013 @ 12:47 PM ICT  

Hi Dave, there is a very well regarded SYM dealer in Nonthaburi with a large stock inventory. They are on Tiwanon Road at the junction with Ngam Wong Wan Road.

Max

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Dave (offline)  Monday, 23 September 2013 @ 05:33 PM ICT  

Hi Max,
Thanks I was told about this dealer I think it was called Khar Rai but couldn't find it on Google Maps. Your directions are very clearand a big help.

Dave

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Dave (offline)  Monday, 23 September 2013 @ 08:32 PM ICT  

Hi Max,
Got a picture of the Sym shop on Google map looks pretty good with a nice selection of bikes. I'll lt you know how I got on. Thanks.

Dave

Group Comfort
Level:

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association