By: Anonymous: Jim ()  Friday, 05 July 2013 @ 09:18 AM ICT (Read 2986 times)  

Hello,

I have a Honda CB400 / CB-1 and I have some serious mechanical problems with the engine, I visit several big bike shops and they try to fix it without success.

The problem is that they and me have no clue about the engine, I'm an accomplished mechanic but without the right information about the engine I'm also in the dark.

Can anybody recommend a motorcycle shop that knows what they are doing, especially with a Honda CB400. The Honda CB400 is a bit old, but I have restored her to the original shine of '89 and she looks like new, so hard to give up now she has developed some engine problems.

Regards,

Jim

By: news (offline)  Friday, 05 July 2013 @ 03:12 PM ICT  

If you're a mechanic, you probably can repair the motorcycle by yourself if you have the Honda CB400 service manual.

Therefore we have uploaded the Honda CB400 / CB-1 service manual (we not believe Honda will mind the motorcycle is 24 years old). We also included the Honda CB400 / CB-1 Parts Catalog, which makes it easier to order the right parts...

- Honda CB400 / CB-1 Service Manual in English
- honda CB400 Parts Catalog

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: fred (offline)  Friday, 05 July 2013 @ 03:22 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

If you're a mechanic, you probably can repair the motorcycle by yourself if you have the Honda CB400 service manual.

Therefore we have uploaded the Honda CB400 / CB-1 service manual (we not believe Honda will mind the motorcycle is 24 years old). We also included the Honda CB400 / CB-1 Parts Catalog, which makes it easier to order the right parts...

nice, my friend was looking for that PDF as well.
I've found this one online, very detailed but for an older CB400, www.motorkari.cz/upload/files/manualy/4925_honda-cb400-four-cb-400-f-illustrated-parts-list-diagram-manual.pdf

fred

Group Comfort
Level:
: +5

By: news (offline)  Friday, 05 July 2013 @ 03:46 PM ICT  

Quote by: fred

Quote by: news

nice, my friend was looking for that PDF as well.
I've found this one online, very detailed but for an older CB400, www.motorkari.cz/upload/files/manualy/4925_honda-cb400-four-cb-400-f-illustrated-parts-list-diagram-manual.pdf

Hello Fred,

The link you supplied is the Honda CB400 / CB-1 parts catalog, which we also have in our download section, see honda CB400 Parts Catalog

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 10 July 2013 @ 10:36 AM ICT  

Are you in Bangkok? You didn't say. There is a good place off Chok Chai 4.

I could dig up some info if you are>

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: Anonymous: TripleV ()  Saturday, 27 July 2013 @ 04:27 PM ICT  

Thank you so much for the Honda CB400 service manual

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association