By: Anonymous: Ben ()  Wednesday, 08 May 2013 @ 08:50 AM ICT (Read 2801 times)  

Hi,

I would like to look at Sachs Bikes here in Bangkok, but can't find a dealer. Could you kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ben

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 08 May 2013 @ 09:07 AM ICT  

Hello Ben,

Officially Sachs Bikes are not available in Thailand. A few years back we had a Thai distributor but somehow they lost the distribution rights and Sachs Bikes hasn't appointed another distributor...

The previous Thai distributor still sales a few models that are very similar to Sachs Bikes so you can contact Tiger Motorcycle if you're interested.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Max (offline)  Thursday, 09 May 2013 @ 09:01 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

Hello Ben,

Officially Sachs Bikes are not available in Thailand. A few years back we had a Thai distributor but somehow they lost the distribution rights and Sachs Bikes hasn't appointed another distributor...

The previous Thai distributor still sales a few models that are very similar to Sachs Bikes so you can contact Tiger Motorcycle if you're interested.

Hi, last time I looked in the Tiger showroom in Bangkok (about 9 months ago) they had a couple of Sachs Madass bikes there. Funky looking machines. When I went to London to study I saw some Sachs bikes there with V Twin Suzuki engines; would be nice if Sachs sold something similar here.

Max

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Thursday, 09 May 2013 @ 09:27 AM ICT  

As said before there is no official Sachs Bike distributor/importer in Thailand, so for now we cannot expect much from Sachs.

Tiger Motorcycle, was before the Thai distributor and it's possible that they still have some stock from some models...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association